KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Battle star Galactica

Battle star Galactica
Started by: finti

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
finti

Battle star Galactica

Anybody remeber battelstar galactica, and if you do what was the name of the second movie? I`ve got the first one on VHS just watched it and was surprised of how bad it was.
Iremeber I thaught it was coll when it came out. No, what a lot of crap.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2001 04:31 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I can't remember the name. Try IMDB.

But I do remember the series very well and very vividly. I refuse to watch it again. It have good memories of it, but seeing it again does demonstrate it's crap. I used to think Cylons were cool, before they turned them into a car.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2001 07:59 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Hehehe..yeah..now they're just dorky robots with glowing heads. laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 12th, 2001 08:21 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

The sound was cool though. So was Baltar. But Apollo was a weenie and Starbuck... well... Starbuck. I think I liked the electronic dog best. (Muffin??) laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 12th, 2001 09:12 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

I will grudginly admit I thought it was cool at first too, but I find it painful to watch now. The mechanical dog was Muffet, BTW. Yes, Apollo was the straight weenie guy and Starbuck was the fun guy. The two parter with Patrick McNee as satan wasn't too bad...but they should have made him more evil. The cylons couldn't hit the broad side of a barn...reminds me of certain guys in white armour...

The worst part was their swear word "felgercarb". Yeesh, still sends chills up my spine. sick sick sick

Old Post Feb 13th, 2001 12:23 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

laughing out loud . Yeah, felgercarb. Outstanding. laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 13th, 2001 12:51 AM
Coreworld

Oh,Frack!!

Finti, the name of the second Galactica movie was "Mission Galactica:The Cylon attack", which in reality was just two TV episodes cobbled togther, "Living Legend Parts 1-2" which guest starred Lloyd Bridges as Commander Cain, skipper of the 'lost' Battlestar Pegasus.
Richard Hatch has created a new trailer in hopes of jumpstarting a new feature film/TV series, which takes place twenty Yahren (He's showing off now) after the original show ended, Adama has passed on and Apollo is in charge of the council of the twelve, the Cylons have not been seen in some time, but they have been busy building bigger and better weapons and are now on the hunt again....

Old Post Feb 13th, 2001 01:38 AM
Coreworld is currently offline Click here to Send Coreworld a Private Message Find more posts by Coreworld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Re: Oh,Frack!!

You know alot about films CW always good to have a chap like you for film questions. Thanks CW.smile

Old Post Feb 13th, 2001 03:55 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I also undertsand that if they make a new series they are, rather fortunately, pretending that the entirety of "Galactica finds Earth" didn't happen. Whew!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 13th, 2001 04:09 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

In it's time it was a great series. It doesn't really stand up nowadays but I'm sure a New Millenium version, with all new effects could be awesome.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2001 06:09 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

I haven't seen it in years...but I think it's kind of fun to see the series I liked some much as a kid again..The cheesey effects just makes me laugh.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2001 11:25 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

They show ot on SciFi over here but I can't say I've see it in a few years.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2001 01:56 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Believe me, it's a little too cheesy.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2001 08:34 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Thanks for the info, CW. Richard Hatch has to be getting up there a little, I would think. Plus now he has to share his name with the survivor winner guy. Yeesh. sick

We're going to have to be careful here, queeq. People are gonna start trying to pass cubits over at the ANBMB for payment. laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 13th, 2001 10:14 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Hmmmm, I think I can make some money by having a money changing service. The currency rates will be huge. laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 13th, 2001 10:43 PM
Ratcat

Just like the price of your drinks

Old Post Feb 14th, 2001 01:00 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

(Gundark scurries into office and slams door, madly scribbling new higher prices on the menu) Hehehe. queeq will be so proud of me. evil face

Old Post Feb 14th, 2001 02:10 AM
Ratcat

Re: The competition

Maybe it's time to opened Ratcats Womprat Steak House and Grill.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2001 02:52 AM
finti

Mayby not, I just started to work as a bartender here and I could kick Ted Danson in where everybody knows it hurts anytime!!!!smile
ANBMB rules rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Feb 14th, 2001 04:06 AM
queeq
Chaos

Amen to that. You can have the steaks, RC, but never the crowd. Or the band.

Gundy, I am so proud of you. It's time I made you partner of this joint.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2001 05:00 AM