KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » How many black friends or associates do you have?

How many black friends or associates, do you have?
This poll is closed.
0 0 0%
1-2 2 100.00%
2-3 0 0%
3-5 0 0%
0,because I have 0 friends 0 0%
Total: 2 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

How many black friends or associates do you have?
Started by: marcssands14

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
marcssands14

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jaden_3.0
(please log in to view the image)

What does this mean🤔

Old Post Jun 1st, 2023 05:41 AM
marcssands14 is currently offline Click here to Send marcssands14 a Private Message Find more posts by marcssands14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marcssands14

Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
Is it? Is it OK for Whites to associate only with other whites?

Some would scream that's racist.

But no one ever would say that with Blacks only being around Blacks.

Double standard perhaps?

Yeah its ok if that their preference. Same with any other ethnicity. I was jw if most people on here had black friends or not. Just curious cuz I saw a similar poll on Reddit,where most people admitted they did not have any black friends

Old Post Jun 1st, 2023 05:43 AM
marcssands14 is currently offline Click here to Send marcssands14 a Private Message Find more posts by marcssands14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Hmm, memory unlock:

In South Carolina my Mom took me to a black church and I gotta admit, they were on fire boy I tell ya what... you don't get that kind of life in the average white church, it's all slow singing very serious business, but that black church was jumping!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2023 10:48 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marcssands14

Hmm, memory unlock:

In South Carolina my Mom took me to a black church and I gotta admit, they were on fire boy I tell ya what... you don't get that kind of life in the average white church, it's all slow singing very serious business, but that black church was jumping!

Your use of AAVE is a little off but not too bad

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2023 03:10 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

That's Midwest country hick speak, but I get that it could be confused with the other.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2023 03:19 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I've lived all over growing up a military brat, a lot of regional influences in my goofy vocabulary.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2023 03:21 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Just out of idle curiosity, how many gay black friends or associates do you have?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2023 01:59 AM
marcssands14

That's Midwest country hick speak, but I get that it could be confused with the other.

Oh ok. There is actually a difference Athens hick speakers and AAVE . I thought you used the latter cuz of the word "jumpin",which was 80-90s slang lol. I actually do have one gay black friend. And in case you forgot,I'm actually black myself FYI.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2023 05:26 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I was around AAVE in the late 70s, interesting times.

I remembered you are, some fellas are just background noise but a select few make you sit up and pay attention.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2023 07:36 PM
marcssands14

I was around AAVE in the late 70s, interesting times.

I remembered you are, some fellas are just background noise but a select few make you sit up and pay attention.

Late 70s??? How old are you lol. I thought you would in your mid-late 30s max

Old Post Jun 20th, 2023 08:52 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Old enough to know better, young enough to not-- ahhh my back!

Old Post Jun 20th, 2023 11:15 PM