KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » British public support for monarchy at historic low

British public support for monarchy at historic low
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
I literally said "Charles".

You're welcome for the UK/Royals information thumb up
Yeah, I know you said Charles. That's why I said, "confusing him with Phillip." roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 1st, 2023 05:06 PM
FalconPaunch! is currently offline Click here to Send FalconPaunch! a Private Message Find more posts by FalconPaunch! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Way to misinterpreting things thumb up

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 1st, 2023 05:27 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

I don't know why you're being a dick. First you insult our king, now you're attacking me. Is there any particular reason? Boredom, perhaps?

Old Post May 1st, 2023 05:51 PM
FalconPaunch! is currently offline Click here to Send FalconPaunch! a Private Message Find more posts by FalconPaunch! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Who. Are. You?

Old Post May 1st, 2023 08:38 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaden_3.0

Macklemong

Old Post May 1st, 2023 08:57 PM
Jaden_3.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Jaden_3.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Jaden_3.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I thought so too at first, but Macklemore is my friend and he's fully aware that I was not born in the United States, as we've had conversations on it throughout the years.

So why be a dickhole to me and why ask questions he surely knows the answer.

Old Post May 1st, 2023 11:01 PM
Jaden_3.0

Because he's a pathetic, brain damaged drunk.

Old Post May 2nd, 2023 01:24 AM
Jaden_3.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Jaden_3.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Jaden_3.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

That's mean and I don't agree

Old Post May 2nd, 2023 03:28 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

How Much Will King Charles' Coronation Cost Taxpayers? The three-day jamboree is expected to cost British taxpayers at least £100 million ($125 million) -snip

Honestly thought it'd be at least three times that amount.

Old Post May 2nd, 2023 03:54 PM
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

That's mean and I don't agree
He's semi-correct. erm

Old Post May 2nd, 2023 09:45 PM
Jaden_3.0

I'm just jesting. Yer a guid cùnt in ma book.

Old Post May 2nd, 2023 09:50 PM
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

D'awww.

Old Post May 2nd, 2023 11:04 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Originally posted by FalconPaunch!
some even suggested skipping him and making William king

I'd laugh if William got revenge for his Mom by having his Dad unalived in a car in a tunnel.

Old Post May 3rd, 2023 03:40 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Charles is pushing 75 and looks 90, so William might not have to wait very long.

Old Post May 3rd, 2023 03:38 PM
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

Charles is pushing 75 and looks 90, so William might not have to wait very long.
Edward VII was Victoria's heir apparent and ruled for 9 years as he was 60 when he became king. I see a similar scenario.

Old Post May 3rd, 2023 04:00 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is the Monarchy still a thing... it's lost all it's most entertaining players, Diana, The Queen, Philip, Andrew, Harry...

Old Post May 3rd, 2023 06:02 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Maybe William's kids will grow up to be trainwrecks people can obsess over?

Old Post May 3rd, 2023 06:07 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maybe William's kids will grow up to be trainwrecks people can obsess over?
The annoited oil is vegan mind and the 700 year old chair is 700 years old. The weight of the crown thing is interesting too, the coronation crown is heavy to cause discomfort like the throne in got is sharp.

Old Post May 3rd, 2023 06:10 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Charles has been waiting his entire life to be able to call himself "King", that crown could have spikes and he'd not complain. This is his day.

Will you be watching?

Old Post May 4th, 2023 05:40 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Charles has been waiting his entire life to be able to call himself "King", that crown could have spikes and he'd not complain. This is his day.

Will you be watching?
Good god no.

Old Post May 4th, 2023 05:45 PM