KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Matrix Revolutions story :::NEO is the Matrix program

Matrix Revolutions story :::NEO is the Matrix program
Started by: capodelmondo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Astro12345

Its a "bloody" film?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 12:23 AM
Astro12345 is currently offline Click here to Send Astro12345 a Private Message Find more posts by Astro12345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

Samdeacon, it doesnt matter if we are "bloody" obsessed with this film. This is the matrix foum, and we've run out of topics to discuss. If you think this is obsessing, try looking at the REALLY OBSESSED ones.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 03:50 AM
mailedbypostman is currently offline Click here to Send mailedbypostman a Private Message Find more posts by mailedbypostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

u better not be talking about me embarrasment

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 01:46 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samdeaconisgay

Well it's obvious dat ur neva gona get a life so u can all bugger off cos ur sad.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 07:35 PM
samdeaconisgay is currently offline Click here to Send samdeaconisgay a Private Message Find more posts by samdeaconisgay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

what is the point of resurrecting this thread? absolutely no point, because this thread has no purpose.

Closing...Closed.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 08:28 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samdeaconisgay

Yea ur all really really sad

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 03:58 PM
samdeaconisgay is currently offline Click here to Send samdeaconisgay a Private Message Find more posts by samdeaconisgay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

oh yeah....

and the fact that you posted to tell us that isnt sad? smile

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 02:23 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samdeaconisgay

no cos i dont spend my days goin "oh is neo the matrix? is the matrix neo? am i gona get sucked into my computer and enter the matrix?" who gives a crap? it's a film, for God's sake!

the reason why it was made was so the blokes who made it could make millions of dollars, it's fiction, not fact!

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 09:47 PM
DenKi

quote:
Originally posted by JediHDM
what is the point of resurrecting this thread? absolutely no point, because this thread has no purpose.

Closing...Closed.

Please dont say that annoying BS....

closing.... closed?

Its not closed?? jesus, just dont say that annoying stupid line again plz

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 10:05 PM
DenKi is currently offline Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

quote:
Originally posted by samdeaconisgay
no cos i dont spend my days goin "oh is neo the matrix? is the matrix neo? am i gona get sucked into my computer and enter the matrix?" who gives a crap? it's a film, for God's sake!

the reason why it was made was so the blokes who made it could make millions of dollars, it's fiction, not fact!

I don't get your point on the millions of dollars. But if people want to get sucked into their pc to talk about their matrix is their own taste. Nothing wrong with that.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 12:37 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superfly4000

Neo is the sixth anomolly of the matrix. All the others of his type have followed the basic procedure of allowing Zion to be destroyed. The reason why Neo is special is because he broke this procedure and created a sort of peace between the Matrix, The MAchine City, & Zion...

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 01:08 AM
Superfly4000 is currently offline Click here to Send Superfly4000 a Private Message Find more posts by Superfly4000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HarmoNiC FLo
Becoming Transparent

Follow me here.

The matrix was supposed to be rebooted over and over. there were "neos" every time. morpheus is outside of tha matrix - in zion. morpheus claims he searched for neo all his life [after being freed]. that makes no sense...if he was really outside of tha matrix, he would have encountered neo five times before.

Zion is within tha matrix. i think the architect was looking for a way or in his terms...a mathematical equation to achieve a state where neo would save both zion and trinity - to attain perfection over his creation, tha Matrix.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 02:18 AM
HarmoNiC FLo is currently offline Click here to Send HarmoNiC FLo a Private Message Find more posts by HarmoNiC FLo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samdeaconisgay

quote:
Originally posted by WindDancer
I don't get your point on the millions of dollars. But if people want to get sucked into their pc to talk about their matrix is their own taste. Nothing wrong with that.

My point about the millions of dollars is:

The makers of the film only made it to line their own pockets. They made it up, and people like you actually believed it was real! It's all bullshit, so you don't have to spend your lives discussing it! For pity's sake, get a bleedin life!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 07:53 PM
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

morpeheus would not have encountered "neo" 5 times b4 because the other "neo's" were not in morpheus's life time. they were b4 it. their have been no other "neo's" since morpheu's freeing.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 03:29 AM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

I think the Films are nearly Dead now..

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 03:29 PM
DenKi is currently offline Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HarmoNiC FLo
Becoming Transparent

died*

Old Post Feb 19th, 2005 06:32 PM
HarmoNiC FLo is currently offline Click here to Send HarmoNiC FLo a Private Message Find more posts by HarmoNiC FLo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Odious
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think the oracle was the one who helped solve this problem in revolutions. she knew that Neo neither neo or could could beat agent smith. True neo could just jump into him like the first matrix and destroy him, but smith is unplugged now. The oracle unplugged herself but realized that if she allowed herself fo be cloned by smith she would be connected with all the other smiths. Smith became more powerful after cloning himself from the oracle, which would explain why he started cackling like a madman, even scaring the rest of his clones, temporarly at least. The oracle waited for smith to beat neo and clone himself through the one. Combined with the oracle's access to every Smith, Neo's ability to destroy Smith from the inside out, and Matrix agreeing to back off if Neo wins, ended in a home run for everybody. It's a little difficult to swallow that the Matrix would back as relentless as it was, but whatever, it worked.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 12:26 AM
Darth Odious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Odious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Odious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Odious
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Architect looks like Colonel Sanders, Lord of Kentucky Fried Chicken, if he went to college that is. Maybe the colonel was set for deletion but ran away screaming with a bucket of chicken. That should be part 4. I'm sure their working on something of that nature.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 12:38 AM
Darth Odious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Odious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Odious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote