KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Sabers!!!

Sabers!!!
Started by: finti

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

Well, we could call you: RatCat, Prince of Panic.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2001 05:47 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

YOu could, but not if you want me to answer.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2001 05:49 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Prince of Panic sounds excellent for an honourary title. What's wrong with it?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2001 02:04 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Well, feel free to take it for yourself...

Old Post Feb 12th, 2001 02:14 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Sorry, I have already been dubbed "Chaos". I just want you to have a cool title like that. In time you will call me master and everyone will call you Panic. evil face

Old Post Feb 12th, 2001 02:17 PM
Ratcat

queeq, you seem to want to mould me in your image. What is it about me that you want to change?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2001 02:31 PM
queeq
Chaos

You are just changing. I don't want to change you at all, you're going fine the way you do. It IS inevitable. evil face

Old Post Feb 12th, 2001 02:40 PM
Ratcat

I think we both know that is not true....

Old Post Feb 12th, 2001 02:47 PM
queeq
Chaos

RC, you have only begun to discover your dark powers. You not yet realise your importance. You can destroy Raz, he has foreseen this. laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 12th, 2001 02:59 PM
Ratcat

Hehe, I don't think I want to destroy Rz, he might be my father. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 12th, 2001 09:28 PM
queeq
Chaos

Aha, that'll complicate things. laughing out loud
Only your hate... can destroy him.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2001 09:34 PM
Ratcat

But I thought we all wuvved little Razzykins. laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 13th, 2001 01:59 AM
Raz
Meister

Admin

Razzykins? Thats new!

queeq & Gundark, would you like your old titles back? The titles were just meant to be temporary...

Meanwhile, I'm off to change RCs title to "Mr. Panic"......j/k!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2001 02:06 AM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

And with that here is my final post.... j/k2

Old Post Feb 13th, 2001 02:09 AM
queeq
Chaos

Bye RC. And just when he was getting interesting... laughing out loud

No Raz, I'd like to keep mine. Can't deny what I am. I just hope Gundy will keep hers as well, so she can be my cyber-spouse. laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 13th, 2001 02:33 PM
Ratcat

It will never work.....

Old Post Feb 13th, 2001 03:32 PM
finti

RC you should have a pair of yellow cats eyes, one on each side of your name. That would look awesome.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2001 04:51 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

RC is a little depressed these days. I am sure Gundy and I will make a good cyber-couple. With her consent of course. laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 13th, 2001 10:25 PM
Ratcat

Hey! I'm not depressed. In fact, I'm getting in to all sorts of trouble for being too happy and having a lack of issues ( wink ).

Life is just a great big ol' roller coaster and I don't ever wanna get off. smile

Old Post Feb 14th, 2001 12:08 AM
queeq
Chaos

Well, the ride ends someday anyway. Talk about depressing. laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 14th, 2001 04:22 AM