KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Well...

Well...
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey I talk about stuff all the time, you can't lead a horse to water.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2023 12:44 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

Republicans trying to shut the government down again at the end of August. Honestly, they are the most immoral lying sacks of shit... I'm honestly very often reminded how I was raised to believe the Republicans were morally on Jesus side... Now I'm positive: you want to know who the false Christians are? It's the ones still supporting these liars.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2023 04:15 AM
truejedi is currently offline Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
(please log in to view the image)

Voted best KMC avatar since 2011 thumb up
laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 31st, 2023 04:17 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by truejedi
Republicans trying to shut the government down again at the end of August. Honestly, they are the most immoral lying sacks of shit... I'm honestly very often reminded how I was raised to believe the Republicans were morally on Jesus side... Now I'm positive: you want to know who the false Christians are? It's the ones still supporting these liars.
thumb up

Old Post Aug 31st, 2023 04:17 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by FalconPaunch!
Whirly this thread is about creepy selfishness and comes across as Robtard's Captain Kirk avatar stare...
only in the sense I predict the GDF dies when Trump is convicted.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2023 04:18 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Fair trade, that.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 5th, 2023 06:07 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fair trade, that.
Agreed

Old Post Sep 6th, 2023 05:25 AM
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

I'll go on your side. Trump was the most powerful person mostly because of a joke and when he reached it a big pandemic and a recession happened. What a dick.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2023 05:37 AM
FalconPaunch! is currently offline Click here to Send FalconPaunch! a Private Message Find more posts by FalconPaunch! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

(please log in to view the image)

Voted best KMC avatar since 2011 thumb up
**** you Robtard!

Old Post Sep 8th, 2023 05:38 AM
FalconPaunch! is currently offline Click here to Send FalconPaunch! a Private Message Find more posts by FalconPaunch! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Leave Robbie alone, he is under the mafia's protection

Old Post Sep 8th, 2023 06:03 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

That statement confuses me.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2023 06:08 AM
rudester
Tommy

How's it confusing? You want to wake up with the fishes!

Old Post Sep 8th, 2023 06:17 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

under the mafia's protection? WTF?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2023 06:22 AM
rudester
Tommy

laughing

Old Post Sep 8th, 2023 02:29 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by FalconPaunch!
**** you Robtard!

I hope you like fish!

Old Post Sep 8th, 2023 03:43 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

I do!

Old Post Sep 8th, 2023 08:13 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Too many people were banned.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2023 07:51 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

I've noticed. Who keeps banning people? I thought the mods disappeared in the dust wars of 1812

Old Post Sep 14th, 2023 01:17 PM
rudester
Tommy

People need to start recruiting

Old Post Sep 14th, 2023 01:17 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by BackFire
Too many people were banned.

Combination of some silly permabans and more recently several people rage-quit KMC after Trump lost and the insurrection failed.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2023 04:47 PM