KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Enter the matrix Help Thread

Enter the matrix Help Thread
Started by: hplayer4lfie88

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MadButcher

Help! how do you unlock sparks training?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 09:30 PM
MadButcher is currently offline Click here to Send MadButcher a Private Message Find more posts by MadButcher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

In hacking engine type:

CHEAT 13D2C77F

Then choose exit from your list of commands..........it will ask you to confirm, type "Y"...............

This code is given to you after you beat the game.......it's at the end of the credits..........

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 10:08 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
twisted-signs

I need help! How do i get through the Waterwalk2 ??? I cant seem to get everywhere...

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 09:15 AM
twisted-signs is currently offline Click here to Send twisted-signs a Private Message Find more posts by twisted-signs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

um.......waterway 2? Just follow your arrow.........if you get stuck on a specific part, ask me how to get passed the specific part.........

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 11:38 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Warning PC MULTIPLAYER - NO WORK

[FONT=times new roman][COLOR=green]

Hello!
I have Enter The Matrix for PC, and I tried the D5C55D1E code AND the other code I found on some site ( 24D3ACB8 1674C519 ) and I STILL can't get to multiplayer, I finished the game with Niobe, and I finished the hacking with Niobe, I got Sparks training construct (by the way, who many guys are we supposed to kill to get the trap thing, and is their another construct after that?) and I also got the swords (even if that probably has nothing to to with it)

CAN ANYONE HELP ME TO GET THE MULTIPLAYER FOR PC REGARDING THE ABOVE PLEASE?

Attachment: movie_the_matrix_morpheus.gif
This has been downloaded 112 time(s).

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 05:32 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Crash> This is how it worked for me: Cheat D5C55D1E got me multiplayer (just to make sure, you did leave hacking load a game and then go all the way to the right, beyond the first level in the game, right?).
Cheat 1DDF2556 got me infinite ammo (I, btw., used that in Sparks Training construct. After 23 straight kills, I tried to push the other button, and got to snipe away on the people walking on those bridges in the same room. After that I simply went out into the hallway and lo and behold, I could enter a doorway without a door. More shooting left and right, I haven’t figured that room out yet.)
Decode HABXGWT7ZCIS7KEZIRNL worked, I got “Take Your Games Further” as a reply, and could see Neo in the readbio, but haven’t figured out if it does anything else.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 09:46 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
twisted-signs

Evil_Dead

As you start, you'll have to defeat 4 mens after your through some tunnel. I cant seem to get along more . I've tried the other waterway at the right, but i cant seem to find it...

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 09:58 PM
twisted-signs is currently offline Click here to Send twisted-signs a Private Message Find more posts by twisted-signs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Thanx Omega

Hello,
Ya thanx Omega for the tip in the construct and all, but maybe I should of added this in my first posting, I forgot to add that it read the Multi player cheat as "invalid cheat entry", also I the HABXGWT(...) to decode ALSO read as "invalid decode entry", I am not blaming you for this, maybe my game is just bugged or something, YET, if anyone ever figures this out (like anyone will bother to try) contact me PLEASE!!! I for one will try to solve this.

Also, this is a bit humiliating, (considering I usually figure this out but...) how do you read or view the bios? I tried the VIEW and the READ command, also tried to enter it's path, but still how do you view/read it?

Attachment: crash.jpg
This has been downloaded 105 time(s).

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 11:03 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Hm. Odd. Are you sure you put in the right numbers?? I can see you use both Cheat and Decode, so it SHOULD work. And since you have Sparks Training construct, your cheat does work.
If you’re done, and have gone through all the portkey, crack, handshake etc. and have chatted with Sparks the multiplayer levels should be there.Do you have Logos:/Art in DIR?
However, I read somewhere that multiplayer isn't accessible on the PC version. I'm on an X-box so I can't say for sure.

Manually type Readbio after you have selected 8Ram with Crack. That should do the trick.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Last edited by The Omega on Jul 1st, 2003 at 01:20 AM

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 01:15 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

twisted signs...........I'll load the game up tomorrow and tell you what you need to do

Omega......he is playing the PC version of the game......

THERE IS NO MULTI-PLAYER ON PC VERSION.......it is only on the consoles

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 02:30 AM
tyrone08
the new guy

someone please tell me if enter the matrix a game worth buying

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 03:10 AM
tyrone08 is currently offline Click here to Send tyrone08 a Private Message Find more posts by tyrone08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Warning Tyron, u wanted to know....

Yo Tyron,
(I apologize in advance for the following)

TYRON WHAT ARE YOU NUTS??? (wow, the insult...) OF COURSE IT IS WORTH BUYING!!!! (in my oppinion) It is the MOST fun I had playing a vidoe game for a while, plus all the hacking and stuff...

HINT!!! DO NOT BUY IT AT RADIOSHACK OR FUTURSHOP!!! BUY IT AT BUREAU EN GROS (STAPLES IN THE U.S.) IT COST WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LESS AND YOU GET THE COOL HOLOGRAPHIC BOX WITH IT (at least I did)

SO SAVE UP AND GET IT BEFORE IT IS GONE (I got one of the last ones in store)

Attachment: crash.jpg
This has been downloaded 121 time(s).

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 03:37 AM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Yo, me again

What is the thing about each postboard in the Freeway level being a cheat? I tried the "Watch T.V." and "Osie's Oranges", but nothing? what is this? Also, if you look carfully on one of the overpasses, you see a car in flames, that is the twins Subaru thing.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 04:49 PM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

There have been many speculations about the highway signs..........try them out as passwords on the www.whatisthematrix.com website.........I know "Steak" is on one of the signs and it is also the password to the site given at the end of the Matrix 1 dvd................another sign simply says, "one", the word is written inside of the numeral one laying on it's side.........

The Twins drive a Cadillac...........damn product placement..........isn't it funny that during the car scenes you cannot make out the exact model of any of the cars except when the twins get right on your ass you see a big cadillac emblem dead center of your screen.........GM shelled out some bucks.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 05:50 PM
twisted-signs

How can it be, when i start the training level on PC, ill start in the long doorway, and where do i got to go??

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 08:52 PM
The_Architect
The Creator

Evil dead. I've just read what you have said, and that flashing you see at the other end of the platform is just the metal fence, it flashes because they did not bother to perfect it. I will not go into the noise you hear for now, it does mean something though, the problem is you are looking to hard to find secrets, open your mind and you will find what you seek.
There is though something which may get you thinking, as you walk into this room look to your right over the railings into the shadows below, you will see a door. Fiddle around with this you may discover something, or you may not.
The area where you see Ballard is just meant to be a gun fight that you watch, climb on to a box and just watch.
Keep searching though there are many things that are hidden in this game that have not even found yet.
Remember the door is open, I can only show you the way.

Good Luck

The_Architect

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 10:26 PM
The_Architect is currently offline Click here to Send The_Architect a Private Message Find more posts by The_Architect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Second red door on the right.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 11:12 PM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

THAT was creepy... no offence, can you please refine more on what you mean by "the door in the shadows" I can't seem to find it.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 11:20 PM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Warning

okay,
While I was looking for this "hidden door" i saw the following image when I checked in a window. There is a door beond the one we see next to that deos not work. How is that? if you can't acces it, and don't see it there is no point in putting it there. (I know I make 3d maps like this myself) Is there a possible way to get there? Architech Guy help me on this.

Attachment: other door what.jpg
This has been downloaded 217 time(s).

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 12:59 AM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Crash...........there are actually two doors down there in the shadows of the platform where you fight mini-games 3 and 4. Just turn the brightness of your tv/monitor all the way up ...........walk in the room and switch to first person mode.........then look over the right side of the banister.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 02:09 AM