KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Vaccination thread.

The Vaccination thread.
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
My uncle had it. It was pretty bad. Much worse than Chicken Pox.

Originally posted by Robtard
I got Shingles in my late 20s (29 iirc), nerves around my waist. It was painful and lasted about 2.5 weeks. The people that get it on their face, can only imagine what those poor bastards felt.

Much worst than the 30 hours or so of malaise and body aches I got from the Shingles vaccine.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 7th, 2024 05:31 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
I had chicken pox at 25, almost spread into my lungs. Yeah f*ck doing that again

I had it in the fourth grade. I did not get an itchy rash, I got painful blisters that ruptured and split. I am getting the shingles vaccine as soon as I am eligible.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2024 01:26 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Anti-Vaxxers Torment Mother of Dead Child

The son of a grieving mother is being used as a poster child on anti-vaccine sites and she wants to clear up the false accusations. Janaye Creecy said several websites are using her story and family photos for political use, insinuating her son died from the COVID-vaccine.

The Pulaski mother found the unsettling posts as she made plans to bury her child while still waiting on an autopsy to find out why 15-year-old Quinton Cox died.

As she looked further into where the comments were coming from, she found several anti-vaccine websites were using a photo of her son wearing a mask, along with a picture of her insinuating the COVID-vaccine was to blame for Quinton's death. Deepening the heartache, Creecy said Quinton's father died from COVID-19 complications in 2020.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2024 06:19 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

This “harmless fun” has once again been brought to you by: internet conspiracy theorists.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2024 06:48 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I read some of the comments, anti-vaxxers are a vile lot.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2024 06:54 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

no no they’re actually good people deep down 🙄😤

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2024 07:13 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

I read some of the comments, anti-vaxxers are a vile lot.

People are vile yes. Anti vaxxers and non anti vaxxers

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Feb 12th, 2024 08:12 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

Originally posted by Deano
People are vile yes. Anti vaxxers and non anti vaxxers
Dude, anti-vaxers are embarrassing.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2024 08:36 AM
FalconPaunch! is currently offline Click here to Send FalconPaunch! a Private Message Find more posts by FalconPaunch! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Originally posted by FalconPaunch!
Dude, anti-vaxers are embarrassing.

I suppose at least they won't get any bloodclots or heart attacks from the covid shot

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Feb 17th, 2024 09:55 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

Originally posted by Deano
I suppose at least they won't get any bloodclots or heart attacks from the covid shot
Because a lot of them are already dead!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2024 10:00 AM
FalconPaunch! is currently offline Click here to Send FalconPaunch! a Private Message Find more posts by FalconPaunch! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

Also, my dad got the COVID vaccine and got blood clots months later. He's still alive and kicking at 72 years old and is a fat bastard who drinks strong beer and coffee regularly and has no gall bladder! But tell me more about how the vaccine causes blood clots. smile

Old Post Feb 18th, 2024 04:04 PM
Deano

Because a lot of them are already dead!

hahahaha No, that's just absolute rubbish. No healthy person has ever died from Covid. There is no hope for you if you believe that

Also, my dad got the COVID vaccine and got blood clots months later. He's still alive and kicking at 72 years old and is a fat bastard who drinks strong beer and coffee regularly and has no gall bladder! But tell me more about how the vaccine causes blood clots. smile

Was it worth the bloodclots?

Here's a link. of course they are saying its rare. But its anything but. The amount of people i know who have had blood clots and strokes from the jab is terrifying

https://www.ukri.org/news-and-event...re-blood-clots/

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2024 03:31 PM
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

My point is they're old with poor diets... It's not the vaccine, that's a coincidence.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2024 03:44 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Apparently heart attacks and blood clots were not a thing before the covid vaccinations.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2024 05:29 PM
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

Apparently heart attacks and blood clots were not a thing before the covid vaccinations.
Bullshit, of course they were. Eating too much saturated fat and drinking alcohol or smoking cigarettes will lead to heart problems, not the ****ing vaccine!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2024 06:26 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

What are you, a sciencer or something!?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2024 07:33 PM
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

More scientifically aware than Dino and probably you...

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2024 07:37 PM
Deano

They were a thing. And now they have increased dramatically. Perhaps its climate change that is the cause...

Old Post Mar 1st, 2024 04:12 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Just not true, D.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2024 05:50 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

No, it's actually true:

This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]

Old Post Mar 1st, 2024 06:14 PM