KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Possible Overlooks Of M1

Possible Overlooks Of M1
Started by: 69erSteiner

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
69erSteiner

Possible Overlooks Of M1

Have any of you guys gone back and re-watched The Matrix and noticed the transistion to Mr. Anderson ( Neo ) in the room with Agent Smith right before he puts the bug in his stomach? It's a whole bunch of monitors and the camera zooms in onto one monitor to start the scene. After Reloaded, we all know that this is the Architect watcing Neo. I'm still pretty new here and didn't know if anyone else had mentioned that.

-69er

Old Post Jun 16th, 2003 08:04 PM
69erSteiner is currently offline Click here to Send 69erSteiner a Private Message Find more posts by 69erSteiner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Yes I have mentioned that, but well spotted smile There is ALOT of things that is said which is very relevant for the next film. Listen to the Oracle, Smith and Morpheus in particular smile

Old Post Jun 16th, 2003 08:45 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skittles19
***** what?

wow, I didn't notice that..cool

Old Post Jun 16th, 2003 11:27 PM
Skittles19 is currently offline Click here to Send Skittles19 a Private Message Find more posts by Skittles19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nopy

nah its probably just a bunch of monitors

Old Post Jun 17th, 2003 12:00 AM
nopy is currently offline Click here to Send nopy a Private Message Find more posts by nopy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

No, they are not just a bunch of monitors at all. Have you actually looked or watched it to see?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2003 01:38 AM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
princess leia
trinity ;)

it could be the architect watching, or it could just be a high security cell.

~*a woman who strives to be equal with men lacks ambition*~
-_-|Co- owner of the Baileys Vat. Co-Founder of the Baileys Club|-_-
-_-|Bar-girl at the tavern|-_-
-_-|wears gold metal bikini, will give bikini huggles if you poke nicely|-_-
-_-|try covering me with chocolate|-_-
happy rules:
-->there is no giant foot trying to squash me.
-->there is no such thing as aliens.
-->even though i may ignite, i probably wont.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2003 03:17 AM
princess leia is currently offline Click here to Send princess leia a Private Message Find more posts by princess leia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Look at the monitors, they are identical to that of those seen in the Architects room.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2003 04:29 AM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Agreed.........besides, why would the Agents need to video them interrigating Neo, they are computer programs.......they don't forget.

It would also be assinine for them to have security cameras in the room as any human could walk by the security monitor and see what is going on.............I'd like to point out that the sole purpose of the agents inside the Matrix is to keep humans from finding out that they are inside the Matrix........I think showing them a video of a man's mouth morphing shut and a person putting a metallic bug into their stomach might raise a few questions eh?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2003 05:42 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FLIPMODE

Yeah I mentioned that a montha ago.

It's the same exact screens.

Why dont the Agents do any more cool stuff like they did to neo in that holding cell?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2003 06:31 PM
FLIPMODE is currently offline Click here to Send FLIPMODE a Private Message Find more posts by FLIPMODE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

They must hav been planning these stories for some time. Those brothers know there stuff.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2003 11:34 PM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote