KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » R2-D2 Where Are You?

R2-D2 Where Are You?
Started by: theEvilJedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ratcat

It looks like English, but I can't understand a word you're saying.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2001 03:52 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Aha, Tis a secret language I tell thee. Secret except for those familiar with the ways of Chaos and Mayhem. Teeeeheeee.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2001 04:09 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Well, it's all double dutch to me. Hey, that works too! laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 10th, 2001 04:22 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Well..... for now.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2001 04:29 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I love it when things like that just naturally align themselves.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2001 04:49 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

This is starting to sound like an episode of Seinfeld. laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 10th, 2001 08:32 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Nah, this is funny!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2001 04:54 PM
queeq
Chaos

Oh.... so this is funny? Sorry, I forgot to laugh.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2001 12:46 AM
Ratcat

Yep, it's hysterically funny. Can't you see, I've had to tighten my belt just to stop my sides from splitting.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2001 06:15 AM
queeq
Chaos

Oh, so that's what you were doing. laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 13th, 2001 02:42 PM
Ratcat

Or was it bholding my beer belly in. laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 14th, 2001 12:51 AM
queeq
Chaos

Never mind those details.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2001 04:26 AM
Ratcat

Wibble wobble

Old Post Feb 14th, 2001 05:18 AM
queeq
Chaos

Do I hear the gym calling?

Old Post Feb 14th, 2001 02:38 PM
Ratcat

Ah, the Gym, now there's a subject.

DO you know I can now leg press over 117Kgs. That's 8 Kgs more than my own body weight and the total amount available on the machine.

Now I need to work on the bench press........

Old Post Feb 14th, 2001 05:48 PM
queeq
Chaos

Ah yes, the bench press. That's the real thing. Leg pressing over your own weight is good, but also normal. Your legs carry that weight all day.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2001 08:32 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

I use our stepper and my "perfect abs" machine more than anything else. Tommy is the bench presser. He's working his butt off now. He has to fit it into his kayak in about 4-6 weeks. Hehehe. laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 14th, 2001 08:41 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Actually queeq that isn't strictly true. The bone structure absorbs a lot of that weight naturally rather than the muscles.Otherwise it would be really easy to do.

Also, the higher up you legs you get, the less weight they are supporting.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2001 09:17 PM
queeq
Chaos

Okay, I dig that.

I'd like to do some more of that, but I have bad discipline so I need a sparring partner. But since I have no friends (nor surprise, I'm sure laughing out loud ) it won't happen for a while.

There was a time that I bench pressed 180lbs.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2001 02:09 AM
Ratcat

That's a lot. I've been working up. So far I'm just above 60KG's but that's on the lateral benchpress machhing. I figure I could hit 90Kgs on a one off.

Also, I work out almost daily now, but with a good mix of weight work 3-4 times a week, swimming and cardio work every day of some nature.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2001 03:54 AM