KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Namor

Namor
Started by: Senor_Pessoba

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor_Pessoba
Lulu's Man

Namor

Nicholas Cage is allegedly in training to star as the Sub-Mariner in the film adaptation of the Marvel comic book, a source told Ain't It Cool News.

The actor, who was at one time in the running for the role of Superman, was recently overheard at the gym telling his trainer that he was getting in shape for the upcoming Sub-Mariner film, which is currently being pushed into production.

hmm..Cage isnt soo bad

Old Post Jun 16th, 2003 09:41 PM
Senor_Pessoba is currently offline Click here to Send Senor_Pessoba a Private Message Find more posts by Senor_Pessoba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

I agree. If he doesnt act like a stoner all the time. Lol like in the show Mad TV when they made fun of Nicholas Cage as Clark Kent.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2003 01:03 AM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

Nicholas Cage...Namor....Nicholas Cage.....And I thought george clooney would be a bad Batman....I wouldn't trust that fool ol' Nick with my car key let alone the fate of atlantis...

made by verauko

Old Post Jun 17th, 2003 01:28 AM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

What do u mean Maverick? Nick Cage is a great actor, he has made some great movies such as Leaving Las Vegas, Face-Off, Con-Air,The Family Man, hes a talented actor, he could pull off the character of Namor with his eyes closed!

P.S- and Maverick, theres no points for second best! lol

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 12:11 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor_Pessoba
Lulu's Man

yeah...Nick was good in Adaptation i thought

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 12:16 AM
Senor_Pessoba is currently offline Click here to Send Senor_Pessoba a Private Message Find more posts by Senor_Pessoba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keif

nick cage might be good as namor but i am looking forward to his ghost rider

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 08:11 AM
keif is currently offline Click here to Send keif a Private Message Find more posts by keif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Yup, I agree Cage would be a good choice for Namor.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 08:24 PM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
captain_marvel

I have heard reports that they have not decided on Cage and that The Rock may be up for the role...

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 06:09 AM
captain_marvel is currently offline Click here to Send captain_marvel a Private Message Find more posts by captain_marvel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Menfan2003
The Puss In Boots

It would be great to see Cage playing Namor, one of my favourite marvel heroes.

Attachment: namor.jpg
This has been downloaded 35 time(s).

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 10:20 AM
X-Menfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send X-Menfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by X-Menfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

You guys realize he's well over 40 and probably has saggy ***** **** right? Namor has his shirt off almost the whole time he's fighting, I don't think Cage can cut it as Namor, but his face could fit nicely and he is a talented actor.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 03:15 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Namor traped on a desert island, ya what a show

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 05:20 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote