KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Padawan Luke Skywalker

Padawan Luke Skywalker
Started by: theEvilJedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gundark
Mayhem

Open wide, EJ !!! laughing out loud

You know every time I open this post I look at the picture again. It gets worse every time. sick

Old Post Jan 27th, 2001 12:16 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Maybe skinned Jawa legs sticking out of EJ's mouth will soothe the painful eyes. laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 27th, 2001 01:55 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

laughing out loud Hey,I didn't make it.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Jan 27th, 2001 04:54 AM
theEvilJedi is currently offline Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Oh, I thought you doctored it up before you posted it, EJ. Sorry, man. smile

Old Post Jan 27th, 2001 06:51 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

(Clinches fist) Apoligy accept Capatain Gundark.laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 27th, 2001 07:03 AM
theEvilJedi is currently offline Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

(Gundark, clutching throat, collapses to the floor, gasping for air). "Help me, queeq...where is my master when I need him????? " laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 27th, 2001 07:34 AM
finti

In the bar polishing his tommy blastersmile

Old Post Jan 27th, 2001 01:36 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

HAVE NO FEAR, QUEEQ IS HERE! laughing out loud

EJ, release her. This bickering is pointless. I still hold you somewhat responsible for that pic, you gave us the shock of our lives posting that thing in here. We'll fry the Jawa's with some nice spices and we call it even...

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 27th, 2001 07:56 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

(Opens fist) As you wish, Tarkin...I mean queeq. laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 27th, 2001 10:45 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

(Gundark slowly climbs to her feet) Thank you for saving me master queeq !!! (As soon as EJ turns away, Gundark pulls out her lightsaber and ignites it.) Hehehe. laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 28th, 2001 12:19 AM
theEvilJedi

With EJ's fast refelxes he turns around to meet Gundark's blade with his. "Where is your master now, Gundark?"

And queeq,this stuff is role playing. Why don't you check out my forum?

Old Post Jan 28th, 2001 12:32 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Yeah, anyway, queeq (Gundark mumbles as she swings downward toward EJ and advances) evil face

Old Post Jan 28th, 2001 12:40 AM
theEvilJedi

"You are beaten." "Don't make me destroy you as Ratcat did."laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 28th, 2001 12:41 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

(Gundark spins in a circle and swings her saber in low) "Ratcat told me enough. He told me you killed him."

Hmmm...something doesn't quite make sense here.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2001 12:45 AM
theEvilJedi

laughing out loud So lets skip that part. "Gundark, you are just now realizing your true abilities." "Together we can overthrow Raz...he has forseeen this. Join me and together we can rule this forum as Councilor and Master." laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 28th, 2001 03:18 AM
queeq
Chaos

*a weird humming sound resonates through the room, suddenly the room lights up blinding the battling Jedi.

When EJ and Gundy slowly regain their sight they see queeq with a smoking tommy blaster in one hand and an ignited light razor in his other*

Okay, children, enough play for now. Can't you two just get along? laughing out loud

Oh, and EJ, why I don't visit you site. Well, I'm trying to have a live as well, and between this forum, TF.N and some social activities on the Net, I should not be tempted to get more addicted to cyberspace. IF you don't mind of course...

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 28th, 2001 04:45 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

(Gundark makes her move while EJ is temporarily distracted, running and hiding behind queeq like the coward that she is. laughing out loud )

Old Post Jan 29th, 2001 01:10 AM
theEvilJedi

Knowing that he is in trouble, EJ pushes his blue saber into
his chest and commits sucide.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2001 01:17 AM
queeq
Chaos

And I thought you were going to wait until you're up to 10,000 posts. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 29th, 2001 03:38 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Hehehe. laughing out loud laughing out loud Good one, queeq !!

Old Post Jan 30th, 2001 12:09 AM