KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Trivia » Matrix Q

Matrix Q
Started by: GangusGrievous

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

Question Matrix Q

What was the name of the girl with the white rabit on her shoulder in the first matrix?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 04:38 AM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor_Pessoba
Lulu's Man

did she even have a name?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 05:49 AM
Senor_Pessoba is currently offline Click here to Send Senor_Pessoba a Private Message Find more posts by Senor_Pessoba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

dujour or something

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 01:42 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

yes

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 05:24 PM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Her name was Dujour... 'the day'... which consequently is also the name of the boyband in the Josie and the Pussycats movie... "We're gonna show 'em who's boss... DU JOUR STYLE!" I love that movie... tee.

~Ik

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 05:04 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gabimr2

Miffed that woman?

hmmm!! the woman of the tattoo of the white rabiit its horrible sick ..it lookes like she has a ver long neck erm hahahaaha!
buth she is so ugly What the f**k?

..gaâbii cool w/h Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 03:38 AM
gabimr2 is currently offline Click here to Send gabimr2 a Private Message Find more posts by gabimr2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

lol, ya

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 04:11 AM
Godshinto
GodLike ******

Her real name is Ada Nicodemou
(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 05:22 AM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

I'd get up in that..........

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 05:26 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

I wouldn't mind pluging that bunny hole.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 06:59 PM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

Where is Neo after Matrix Reloaded?

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 04:59 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GwoN_boA

in that ship what that 1 trader

go 2 the site of em all www.boafans.com

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 04:20 AM
GwoN_boA is currently offline Click here to Send GwoN_boA a Private Message Find more posts by GwoN_boA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

Well, his body is, but I mean his mind.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 08:15 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

His body is ofcourse laying unconcious on the Hammer...........

His mind is trapped between worlds...........between the Matrix and the Real World...........we have no definetive name of what this place is called yet. Some speculate that it is the trainstation...........and that the actuall name of this "between the Matrix and the Real World" place is called the "loop" because it is what is written on the front of the train. Ofcourse the movie isn't out yet so all that is simply speculation.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 01:45 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ghost RiDeR

oh she had a name ???

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 11:05 AM
Ghost RiDeR is currently offline Click here to Send Ghost RiDeR a Private Message Find more posts by Ghost RiDeR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Yes.......she had a name.........welcome to 4 years ago, population you.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 11:45 AM
The Unknown
Anomaly

Inside of the Matrix, what high school did "the kid" go to?

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 08:26 PM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

I could easily pop my animatrix dvd in real quick and answer this.......but I'm lazy so I'll have to pass and let somebody more motivated pop their dvd in and answer it.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 11:48 AM
Fire

well nice thought evil

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 11:52 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

OK, then here's another question:
What two Matrix characters are "brother" and "sister"?

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 09:48 PM