KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Trivia » Matrix Q

Matrix Q
Started by: GangusGrievous

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

well.....Zee and Link,Tank, and Dozer

The oracle says that Trinity loves Ghost "like a brother"..........and Trinity calls Ghost "brother"......but it is unclear if they are actually related (probably not being as they are of different races) or if they are just really good friends who have a brotherly/sisterly relationship.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 02:14 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

Yeah, you were right about Tank and the others, didn't think of them, but you got the question right, Trinity and Ghost, that's why I put brother and sister in quotations, cause they're not really brother and sister. My friend said that Trinity and Ghost were freed from the matrix at the same time, and that's why they call each other "brother" and "sister".

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 08:39 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

actually I had a brain fart when I posted that........it should only be Zee, Tank, and Dozer..........I accidentally put Link in there too........I think it would be a little creepy if Zee and Link were brother/sister.........

I also heard the same rumor about Ghost and Trinity.........ofcourse nobody knows because nobody has seen Revolutions yet.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 01:40 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

How many people have "killed" an agent?

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 01:43 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

none..........

An agent is a program and cannot be killed........it can only be deleted.

Neo came close to deleting Smith........but Smith did not return to the source to be deleted, he returned to the Matrix to hide out as a rogue program.

People have defeated agents by killing the human body's avatar the agent is inside of (Like Trinity on top of the gov. building in Matrix 1 "dodge this").......ofcourse the agent doesn't die, only the human.....the agent jumps into another human.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 01:54 AM
The Unknown
Anomaly

Correct, but technically you can say that Smith died, and instead of being deleted, he became a virus.

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 01:57 AM
The Unknown
Anomaly

According to the Oracle, who's the only person that can save Neo?

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 02:01 AM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

"Trinity can......but she'll have to fight through hell (Hel club) to do it"

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 02:03 AM
The Unknown
Anomaly

yeah

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 02:04 AM
The Unknown
Anomaly

Why is there a different actress playing the Oracle (2 Answers).

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 02:42 AM
The Unknown
Anomaly

Let me rephrase that.

Why is there a different actress playing the Oracle in Revolutions? (2 Answers)

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 02:49 AM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Answer #1. Gloria Foster died before she could finish filming the Revolutions/Enter the Matrix scenes........

Answer #2. Two programs the Oracle trusted sold the termination code to her shell to the Merovingian. He terminated it.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 03:21 AM
The Unknown
Anomaly

yep

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 05:25 PM
The Unknown
Anomaly

Who do Cain and Abel work for?

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 06:53 PM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

The Merovingian..........although one of them is dead now......Persephone shot one of them in Reloaded and told the other to "go tell my husband what I have done"...............but when they were both alive, they worked for the Merovingian.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 06:56 PM
The Unknown
Anomaly

Ok, what kind of demon are some of the Merovingian's henchmen?

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 07:05 PM
The Unknown
Anomaly

Let me fix something in the question.

What kind of demons are some of the Merovingian's henchmen?

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 07:30 PM
Another_Smithy

They are program exiles, specifically speaking Vampires and Werewolfs.

Check out my fic "The Warrior to Unite"

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 08:35 PM
Another_Smithy is currently offline Click here to Send Another_Smithy a Private Message Find more posts by Another_Smithy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

ok, Another Smithy, you ask one.

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 09:28 PM
SlipKorn
mooby's school of horrors

what is the name of the special effects company who gave us "bullet-time?"

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 12:12 AM
SlipKorn is currently offline Click here to Send SlipKorn a Private Message Find more posts by SlipKorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote