KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Trivia » Matrix Q

Matrix Q
Started by: GangusGrievous

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

Niobe was the other original crew member of the Nebuchadnezzar. I was wondering if u meant Neo was that person, but nm. smile

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 11:30 PM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

Yeah, I mean Neo, and you're correct, the answer is bugs. The girl heard it and thought that they were exterminators go to get rid of insects.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 12:16 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

Name the order that each of the Nebuchadnezzar crew from the first film died (one of them hasn't died).

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 12:17 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Mouse
Dozer
Switch
Apac
Cypher
Neo (Ressurected)
Tank
Trinity (Ressurected)

The one original crew member who has not died is Morpheus.............

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 02:04 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

Sorry, you got one wrong

-The Architect AKA Larry

Last edited by The Unknown on Oct 7th, 2003 at 08:59 PM

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 08:54 PM
The Unknown
Anomaly

Apoc died before Switch. Here's another:

Name at least 3 references that are from Alice In Wonderland and it's sequel in the first Matrix movie.

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 09:34 PM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

ooooh ..........you're right.........damn..........

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 02:04 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

Alice in Wonderland-
1. The White Rabbit
2. Tumbling down the Rabbit Hole
3. The pills are like the marshmellows

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 03:50 AM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

by the way, dujour is pretty hot, a little late, but damn

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 04:58 AM
The Unknown
Anomaly

Yeah, another answer is the mirror. Neo touches it as he's first leaving the Matrix. I think that the cat Neo sees (deja vu cat) is the cheshire cat, and the twins in Reloaded are Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum.

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 01:05 AM
The Unknown
Anomaly

What part of Alice in Wonderland involved marshmallows?

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 01:06 AM
The Unknown
Anomaly

In Enter the Matrix's level Vertigo, besides knocking the Smiths off of the building, what is the only way to defeat them?

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 01:28 AM
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

About the Marshmellows, Alice was in that house, and there were marshmellows. She ate one and she grew, then she ate another and she shrank.
About the game...........damnit, i dont play it anymore and i dont remember any other way of killing them except for maybe an explosion?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 04:38 AM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

The only ways in ETM I know of to kill Agents (Smith included) is to hit them with 3 grenade blasts (either hand grenade or grenade launcher) or to use the gas gun which I can't recall the name of.....you know, the one you get on the reactor stage.

Since none of those three items are available on Vertigo.......I have no clue. I know you get grenades on the China Town levels with all of the Smith's chasing you (out of police car's trunk).......but as for the Skyscraper level (vertigo) I have no clue.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 12:04 PM
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

i just run away like a cowardly fool smile

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 04:31 PM
The Unknown
Anomaly

Since you two are the only ones who reply, do you want the answer?

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 12:10 AM
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

sure

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 12:13 AM
The Unknown
Anomaly

Heights. If you knock a Smith to a lower level, he'll sometimes die from the fall.

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 12:35 AM
The Unknown
Anomaly

You ask one.

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 12:45 AM
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

In the Matrix, the oracle points to a sign and says that it mean "Know Thyself". What is Latin phrase?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 12:57 AM