KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » What Character Would You Like To Be And Why?

What Character Would You Like To Be And Why?
Started by: Kosta

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dexx
wingless

definitely mace windu

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 01:43 PM
Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Evil: Exar Kun all the way
Good: Luke (how boring and original you say?)

What is this I don't even

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 02:05 PM
Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Its gotta be an Aniken clone, run arround slaughtering everyone who gets in the way and become emperor.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 04:12 PM
Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

kyp durron.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 05:07 PM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

i'd probably want to be Padme, even if her world goes kinda wrong...shes beautiful, intelligent, strong, determined and is a very powerful person in the galaxy [at that time]...also because she has jedi friends like obi-wan and of course anakin...plus she gets to wear really really cool clothes and live on a really nice planet.

Thanks Ben-Kenobi for the Sig!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 09:56 AM
Click here to Send Lyn a Private Message Find more posts by Lyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I would want to be Exar Kun, like Celsius. He kicks ass with the Dark-Side!

But on a 'light'er note ( wink ), I would Odan-Urr, the oldest living Jedi Master. He lived to be 1000 years old before Exar Kun put an end to his life, and he was extremely wise. Yoda would be my second choice, for he also had the wisdom of 900 years of being a Jedi.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 07:52 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

ulic qel droma.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 02:55 AM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediMasterWindu

I think I'd like to be Mace Windu. But I think Yoda would be cool too. He's fast and great with the lightsabre.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 05:18 PM
Click here to Send JediMasterWindu a Private Message Find more posts by JediMasterWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Why Ulic Qel Droma?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 07:27 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I agree on the Mace thing, JediMasterWindu. smile

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 07:27 PM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Ulic was second best to Exar in the dark side.

What is this I don't even

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 01:33 AM
Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

but he came back to the light. and he was a bit of a ROGUE JEDI.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 05:49 AM
REXXXX
Networking

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well, at least he redeemed himself. He experienced all the evilness of the Sith and the greatness of the Jedi.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 04:04 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah.. and the way he died sucked.....

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 06:55 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Agreed.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 06:49 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

shot in the back by some scumbag trying to make a name for himself. really.....

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 05:59 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Well, he made a name for himself...

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 02:12 AM
Darth Hater
Restricted

Account Restricted

Darth because i love everything about him.especially how evil he is.nobody can mess with vader...well,except for the emp's lightning...i still wish luke would have joined vader and ruled the galaxy together.that woulda been ill.

you and us all my man

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 09:13 AM
Click here to Send Darth Hater a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Hater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Well, there is always those Infinities comics, the comic books that ask what would happen if this happened? If Luke had missed the shot on the Death Star? If Luke had joined the Emperor? If they hadn't saved Han? If they had killed Lando? And so on and so forth...

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 06:49 PM
Viw

Call me Classic but I'd be Han. Think it: no force but lot of luck and a repertory of punching lines for every occassion. laughing at death's face and living always after all.

There's no mystical energy force that controls my destiny. -Han Solo

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 12:29 AM
Click here to Send Viw a Private Message Find more posts by Viw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote