KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Spark some Interest!!

Spark some Interest!!
Started by: neo-generate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
neo-generate
Jedi Master

Arrow Spark some Interest!!

What the f**k?
Well I thought I would create this one because there are a few streams out there that start off as one thing and end up as another. Now I personally don't mind that happening so long as it stays within the Matrix "theme". This one is so that people can express their opinions about the movie and perhaps (hopefully!) end up discussing something more deep. Basically it is supposed to make up for my last one, which I stuffed by putting it into the 'Welcome' Forum. So thanks for all those who gave me support in the last one, I hope the same will come out of this one. Anyway, since I started this, I suppose I better start off with an intriguing topic. Well basically I thought that Reloaded was good, but it still left some gaps. For instance, has anyone else wondered why the oracle said to neo in the park; "You've already made the choice, now you need to know why" with that, to me it kind of seemed that, no matter what he decided, his fate had already been sealed. Now when we meet up with the Architect, he seems to confirm this suspicion. Anyone who shars this (or doesn't) feel free to chip in. I'm always open to new ideas. Happy Conversing!

There is no weakness, there is the Dark Side.

With Great Power, comes Great Responsibilty.

The Secret to success is within you.
Govern your anger.
Channel your strength.
Take control.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 04:04 AM
neo-generate is currently offline Click here to Send neo-generate a Private Message Find more posts by neo-generate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote