KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » Arnie Fans

Arnie Fans
Started by: Mighty Yoda

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JRatT12

I love Arnold but he defiantly doesnít need to be in the next terminator.

As for CGI I hop they donít use it at all it needs to look like the first 2

Ohhh and if Arnold dose get elected to office he doesnít need to know anything about politics thatís not the kind of Governor Cali needs we tried the political guy with lots of experience and he failed us. But lest just hop we can save Cali soon because as long as this state sucks the rest of the county is going to stay in the hole to. We do have the 5 largest economy in the world so we are the must important sate to the united states smile

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 11:02 PM
JRatT12 is currently offline Click here to Send JRatT12 a Private Message Find more posts by JRatT12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Member.

the next terminator will probably be about them two love birds getting married in the bunker and fighting to survive and trying to reach other survivors.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 11:23 PM
Member. is currently offline Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skule
blissfully ignorant

If arnie wins trust me he would do a cameo or even work around his governor schedule to do t4, sending california in a downward spiral due to neglegiance for a movie role. T4 would probably include a love scenario with claire danes and nick stahl, much like linda hamilton and micheal biehn etc, I doubt arnie is not gonna do a T4 unless there is no T4 at all.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 06:50 AM
skule is currently offline Click here to Send skule a Private Message Find more posts by skule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviebuff

now arnie is runnin in 2006 october, is there any chance of him completing shooting for t4 b4 that? and skule pleeeeease tell me what makes u think that?i m dying 2 know.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 07:05 AM
moviebuff is currently offline Click here to Send moviebuff a Private Message Find more posts by moviebuff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviebuff

by the way when will the elections b held?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 07:21 AM
moviebuff is currently offline Click here to Send moviebuff a Private Message Find more posts by moviebuff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

i hope gary coleman gets elected

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 08:36 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviebuff

first time i agree with u rages.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 11:50 AM
moviebuff

please tel me man when r the elections taking place?

Last edited by moviebuff on Aug 10th, 2003 at 03:58 PM

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 03:55 PM
moviebuff

mario kassar says that T4 is in the works and said that arnie has decided to do politics but he said that arnie has also showed interest towards T4. wat does he mean? arnie can do T4 even if he wins. how many of u think that way?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 03:56 PM
JRatT12

He canít do a full on movie where he is the mane star. What you got to remember is that all politicians have jobs outside of their political cares must own business or are lawyers or something like that. Arnolds job is a movie star so he could still be in the next movie but I donít think he could play a huge rule like he has in the last 3

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 04:47 PM
JRatT12 is currently offline Click here to Send JRatT12 a Private Message Find more posts by JRatT12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JRatT12

and the elections are October first or thread I cant remember which one

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 04:50 PM
alic88
Barzakh

bottom line: if arnold wins, forget him doing even 1 minute in t4. why? because he said he wouldn't have enuff time for his children. if arnold doesn't win( which looks unlikely) then he migh and i say MIGHT just go back 2 movie career.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 05:02 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I agree with you Jrat there should prolly be more people elected into polictial offices who know more about things they wanna change than the polotics of it all but in the words of george carlin if truth were introduced into the american system america would collaps

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 01:16 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviebuff

if u want arnie 2 continue movies

guys go to this web site-thearnoldfans.com and here u will see an article if on which u click u can sign on a petition for arnie 2 cont movies after ending cal governorship and atleat play the terminator in T4. everyone sign and keep tellin me. please pass on this idea 2 as many people as u can. the more signs the better chances there would b.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 07:33 PM
alic88
Barzakh

i'll try but petitions dont usually work

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 09:49 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviebuff

if u r a true terminator fan then u must atleast try coz if the signs are in 1000's then he may just listen.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 06:01 AM
Lt.Columbo
Columbo Crazy!

I'll do it.

Lord of the Rings:Online Group---Please Join!

The Playstation2 Place---Please Join!

L+.©0lUm80

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 09:51 PM
Lt.Columbo is currently offline Click here to Send Lt.Columbo a Private Message Find more posts by Lt.Columbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

robin williams and george carlin are geniuses. I thin arnie can run aclai and do a cameo for t4. he just is neede for the kill john scene and flashbacks and the assembly line and maybe being sent back to 1984. They might be able to use cut footage from t1 to do that. Arnold will make time, that's how he is, he's very motivated and knows the part well and requires few retakes and instruction and sice jc is not there they won;'t have to be as perfect or detail oriented. I wish arnie good luck.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 10:21 AM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

i support arnold

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 10:30 AM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhubarb Man
I'll be back

If Arnold wants to run for governor, so be it. Im not going to sign a peitition to tryand make him change his mind

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 10:53 AM
Rhubarb Man is currently offline Click here to Send Rhubarb Man a Private Message Find more posts by Rhubarb Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote