KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » Arnie Fans

Arnie Fans
Started by: Mighty Yoda

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
skule
blissfully ignorant

even if arnie runs i know he will least do a cameo in t4. I love arnie but other than the terminaor movies i hvent liked any of his past movies laterly, 6th day was ok...collertral damage ..bleh didnt like it, arnie needs to do like a war movie about the germans etc and speak in his native language as a german officer or something..now that would be cool!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 11:20 AM
skule is currently offline Click here to Send skule a Private Message Find more posts by skule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

i liked true likes, commando and predator and t1 and t2 and raw deal and red heat 6ths day and end of days i liked. eveything else blows. I liked conan too. and skule, i like your idea

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 08:20 PM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skule
blissfully ignorant

i like arnie's older movies a lot, just the last 2-3 i didnt like, oh arnie is supposed to do true lies 2 i dont know whats happening iwth that, yeah i really think arnie should do a proper war movie, a character based on his german/austrian background. I like red heat where he was a russian too,

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 02:48 AM
skule is currently offline Click here to Send skule a Private Message Find more posts by skule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

yeah that's a good idea. He should do a film based on his life and actual film discussing the abuse and the dream of a ficitonal ausrian boy who dreams of stardom and greatness in a far away land. Something he could bring some real acting talent to. People assume he cannot act due to his accent, just like assuming the accent means one is stupid .

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 07:44 AM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skule
blissfully ignorant

his life story kinda role? interesting, but i always wanna see arnie in a military officer kinda role, like a german or eastern european officer role in an army war situtaion sorta thing. German officer would be good as we can hear him speaking german etc.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 11:12 AM
moviebuff

true ies 2 wont b made if arnie wins coz in that movie arnie has gotta play the lead role.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 01:59 PM
moviebuff is currently offline Click here to Send moviebuff a Private Message Find more posts by moviebuff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skule
blissfully ignorant

i thought they had already begun filming it this year, not sure.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 04:51 PM
dulobast25

yeah they should have him in native toungue in both fil,m ideas ahowing a caption @ the bottom of the screen..more authentic. This accent would be more welcome in it's own language. I still support arnie

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 07:36 PM
o kiMMii o
= MJ 2o06 =

total recall is hectic as well!!! =]
so is True lies 2 and ALien 5 being made?!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 04:04 AM
o kiMMii o is currently offline Click here to Send o kiMMii o a Private Message Find more posts by o kiMMii o Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

i only like him in the terminator movies. thats it

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 12:18 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skule
blissfully ignorant

yeah true lies is supposed to be next for arnie to make but i dont know how thats gonna happen with this governor thing.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 02:29 AM
alic88
Barzakh

he is falling behind oin the governer thing

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 08:42 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skule
blissfully ignorant

then we will see arnie in terminator 4!!!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 01:30 PM
dulobast25

Yes, but arnie still has a strong position..I'm in cali and many dems are voting for arnie. I'm voting for him. I wish him luck. I mean he supported t3 being ,made so we should support him. If it wasn't for arnie, no crane scene and wothout that and the bathroom scene t3 would have really bombed, so wish him luck. By the way, arnie was good in the predator and commando the term flicks and true lies. He wsa really god in raw deal. other stuff, they cam keep it. the worse was batman 4

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 02:48 PM
skule
blissfully ignorant

dude u shouldntg be voting for arnie because he coz of t3!!? U should vote for him based on the issues for california reform! I dont know about democrates voting for a republican arnie.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 03:30 PM
dulobast25

That;s not what i mean. I mean he supports what he fans want and we should support him in pursiung his american dreams. This in separate fromthe issues. I support arnie pursuing his dreams. But as far as voting, i'm simply tired of davis and i think he needs to go. I'm voting for arnold becasue of ficall reasons and he is a sucessful business mand ans has suceeded in most eveyrhting he's done and was a millionadre by age of 23 or 28 yet came here with mostly dreams and is a sucess story and undertands both the plight of the haves AND the have nots.
I think you misinterpreted, i'm not alic....i support his decision. I'm voting for him for his drive and his sucessufl mindset.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 04:29 PM
skule
blissfully ignorant

ahh good good, i thought u meant u were just voting for him coz of t3...anyways is davis really that bad?? What has he done specifically?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 04:47 PM
dulobast25

Not enough and not much, thst' one problem. And eveyrhting he does do is too late and masot of his comments revolve around pointing the finger and raising money for his cmapaign while our economy flounders.

One other good thing about arnie is that he has a stoic stance and has the physical presece of authority which is agood thing.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 04:59 PM
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

I'm definitely an Arnie fan happy

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 06:11 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Not for his acting of course, Arnie has setup a genre of his own really, where it is all blazing guns and no plot, hell thats how we like em !

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 12:46 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote