KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Nevemind Vh1, THESE are the top 10 albums

Nevemind Vh1, THESE are the top 10 albums
Started by: IGOTMYBEAT

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JediOasis
Better Man

Well, my roomates and I share the same name and we are always leave our Napster on so if you click on our name and you should see our list. Then just double click on the song you want and it should start downloading it for you.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Feb 8th, 2001 05:29 AM
JediOasis is currently offline Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I think my photo album should be on number one.

queeq abides

Old Post Feb 9th, 2001 02:37 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Huh, photo album.

*Shakes head and walks away*

He just doesn't get it.....

Old Post Feb 9th, 2001 03:20 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

How do you play it queeq?rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Feb 9th, 2001 03:25 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

With chaos. laughing out loud

********WARNING - EXPLANATION FOR THE SLOW OF UNDERSTANDING***

Topic: Nevemind Vh1, THESE are the top 10 albums

Reference: Photo album

The joke's gone now, but chaos rules anyway. laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 9th, 2001 06:41 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Hehehe. queeq being mr. smarty pants again.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2001 09:44 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

It's a dirty job but someone has to do it.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2001 01:45 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Ahem, I have the ANH soundtrack on......VINYL !!!!!!!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2001 09:01 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Ah very good. So do I. And ESB. And ROTJ.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2001 08:52 PM
finti

Is that the dobble album wit a lot of cool pictures in it?

Old Post Feb 10th, 2001 11:24 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

queeq, ya wanna hold on to those if they're in goopd condition. Nice little legacy to leave for you children.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2001 12:01 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

Does anyone know where I can get dowloads of Darth Vader breathing? It's for a college project and I've tried Napster but all I get is "Darth Vader Orgasm" and "Darth and Jabba smoke weed" which isn't exactly what I'm looking for.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2001 12:53 AM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I don't know. Sorry.

And yes, that is the ESB with the nice LP-sized full colour booklet and... the poster. I don't really know how good it is, I haven't listened to it for years. I got it second hand myself. I was exhilirated when I found it. In those days there weren't many soundtracks available in Holland.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2001 01:11 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Well I have ESB also but not ROTJ. So just rub my nose in it now.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2001 09:35 AM
queeq
Chaos

Don't worry. The ROTJ does not offer anything special. The ESB one is the real treat.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2001 04:39 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Wrong again, master. I'M the real treat !!! laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 13th, 2001 12:36 AM
queeq
Chaos

Sssssssssssshhhhht. Not everyone needs to know. laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 13th, 2001 12:54 AM
Coreworld

Queeq, if you've got that ROTJ album handy, could you tell me if the score which is entitled 'Rebel Briefing' is the same one that appeared in the film? I heard the vinyl version years ago and am fairly certain it differs from the movie.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2001 03:19 AM
Coreworld is currently offline Click here to Send Coreworld a Private Message Find more posts by Coreworld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

But that's true of most soundtracks. They tend to have much fuller versions of tracks than ever make it to the screen. TPM was the same.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2001 06:12 AM
queeq
Chaos

Exactly, and they change edits. In fact they usually make a separate recording for the album, although I'm not sure if they did that with Star Wars.
But I have no record playern connected right now, I'll have to find the copy on a cassette to check it out. That may take some time though, and I don't know if I'll get to do it at all really. But I'll try.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2001 02:39 PM