KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Hey, should I start a Nightcrawler Gallery?

Should I start a Gallery?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 19 95.00%
No 1 5.00%
I HATE nightcrawler, I don't Care!! 0 0%
Total: 20 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hey, should I start a Nightcrawler Gallery?
Started by: Mav

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mav
Can't think of one

Hey, should I start a Nightcrawler Gallery?

Should I make I nightcrawler gallery?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 10:17 PM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

Here's a pic

Attachment: 364.jpg
This has been downloaded 125 time(s).

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 10:21 PM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

Do u like?

made by verauko

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 10:22 PM
Kyle Raynar

go for it

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 10:51 PM
Kyle Raynar is currently offline Click here to Send Kyle Raynar a Private Message Find more posts by Kyle Raynar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor_Pessoba
Lulu's Man

um....did you draw that yourself..cause if you did you kick ass

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 12:17 AM
Senor_Pessoba is currently offline Click here to Send Senor_Pessoba a Private Message Find more posts by Senor_Pessoba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Yeh! Do it big grin
Cool pick!

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 07:56 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

No I didn't draw it... My friend did... off a comic, its pretty cool

made by verauko

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 08:52 PM
Senor_Pessoba
Lulu's Man

yeah..its nice

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 09:21 PM
Senor_Pessoba is currently offline Click here to Send Senor_Pessoba a Private Message Find more posts by Senor_Pessoba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilanime32
A Mush-Head Romantic

It'd be great if there was a Nightcrawler gallery. And your friend is very talented. smile

"...I didn't hate them. I pitied them. Do you know why? Because most people will never know anything beyond what they see with their own two eyes." ~~Nightcrawler~~

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 06:07 AM
lilanime32 is currently offline Click here to Send lilanime32 a Private Message Find more posts by lilanime32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

Thnx, Do u think I should show more pics here or start a website?

made by verauko

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 02:33 PM
Senor_Pessoba
Lulu's Man

do both

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 04:09 PM
Mav
Can't think of one

Sure... Do they have to be drawn by my friend.. or can they be straight scans..

made by verauko

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 02:00 AM
rhon4it

i need help finding info on the tatoos of nightcrawler.. thanks [email protected]

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2003 02:32 AM
rhon4it is currently offline Click here to Send rhon4it a Private Message Find more posts by rhon4it Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

I'll try my best.. though I think it was only for da movie... I can't recall it any other time

made by verauko

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2003 03:16 AM
rhon4it

just to let you know there is an underscore between hotdog and 381.. i have been looking everywhere i hope its just not for the movie. thanks for looking though. rhon

Old Post Jun 24th, 2003 04:34 AM
rhon4it is currently offline Click here to Send rhon4it a Private Message Find more posts by rhon4it Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laura

You should most definitely start a nightcrawler gallery! He's the best!!!! My fav mutant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jun 25th, 2003 04:36 PM
Laura is currently offline Click here to Send Laura a Private Message Find more posts by Laura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jesusfreak
Passion Junkie

Yes, that would be great! He's now my favorite mutant, after Wolverine and Mystique... I loved X2!

jesusfreak one eye

"...Back when I was a kid in Sunday School, Father Mankowski once said, 'Given that crucifixion was a terrible thing for anyone to endure, if you could go back in time 2200 years, would you prevent the crucifixion of Christ?' Well, after heated debate, we all agreed the answer was no--the crucifixion was necessary to redeem the world..." Lt. John Matheson, Babylon 5's 'Crusade,' in "The Needs of Earth"

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 02:18 AM
jesusfreak is currently offline Click here to Send jesusfreak a Private Message Find more posts by jesusfreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smllfry247
Queen of the Universe!

Whatever floats you boat dude if you want to sure!

Frodo: I cant do this, Sam.
Sam: I know. Its all wrong. By rights we shouldnt be here...but we are. Its like in the great srories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of Darkness andanger, they were, and sometimes you didnt want to know the end because how could the end be happy. How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad happened... but in the end its only a passing thing. The Shadow even darkness will pass. A new day WILL come. And when the sun shines it will shine out clearer. Those are the stories that stay with you and meant something. Even if you were too small to understand why. But, I think, Mr. Frodo, i do understand... iknow now. Folk in those stories have a lot of chances to turn back, but they didnt. They kept going because they were holding on to something!
FRODO: What are we holding onto, Sam?
Sam: That theres some good in this world, Mr Frodo and its worth fighting for.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2003 06:26 PM
Smllfry247 is currently offline Click here to Send Smllfry247 a Private Message Find more posts by Smllfry247 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Re: Hey, should I start a Nightcrawler Gallery?

quote:
Originally posted by MaverickIce
Should I make I nightcrawler gallery?

yesyesyesyesyesyeyseyesyeydeyeyysyeyyeyyyeyyeyyyey
yy YES!!!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2003 06:43 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

k thats a good answer.. I've been on vacation for 2 weeks and just came back so I'll do what i can

made by verauko

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 12:23 AM