KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » New Name

New Name
Started by: Jedi Mercenary

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedi Mercenary
Shotgun Pete

New Name

when Episode-2 comes out, are you gonna change your name to Episode-iii.co.uk??

Old Post Feb 9th, 2001 07:55 AM
Jedi Mercenary is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi Mercenary a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Mercenary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Raz already has that site covered. If you go to www.episode-iii.co.uk you will see it is sitting there already.

Same with me with www.episode-3.co.uk

Raz, what's the plan for the forum? Start a new one or just carry on?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2001 08:51 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Might as well link Ep-III.co.uk to here and have Dim change all the graphics.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2001 02:14 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

That's kinda my thinking too, but ultimately that is one decision that lies solely with Raz.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2001 02:44 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

I don't see any reason to start a new forum...anyway I'm not even sure if I will make a transition to EpIII.co.uk.....depends what happens in 2002

Unfortunately Dim has been very busy lately and I don't want to give her any more pressure....
Anyway she is still working on the GDF banner...

Old Post Feb 9th, 2001 03:59 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Busy my foot!!! If she just stopped talking for 5 minutes!!!! laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Why's that Raz, do you mean that you may just continue as is or that in 2002 you may jack it all in?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2001 04:53 PM
Raz
Meister

Admin

Dimmy can talk alright......

I might jack the site it in....but this forum will rule forever!!!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2001 05:43 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Wonderful. Great decision, Oh Mighty Raz.

And Dimmy has almost two years to change them, IF your Honorable Grace were to change his mind in the future.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2001 06:23 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

The great and powerful Raz has spoken. And pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 9th, 2001 09:24 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

No, keep your eyes on the big floating head in front of you. And stop BBQing your sausages in the fire around him!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2001 01:13 AM
Ratcat

Hmmm, interesting idea. I can't see myself jacking it in. But then, whole knows what will be influencing my tides by then.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2001 03:54 AM
queeq
Chaos

Sorry, you lost me there buddy. What ARE you talking about?

Old Post Feb 10th, 2001 04:08 AM
Ratcat

I was responding to what Raz said.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2001 04:26 AM
queeq
Chaos

Don't get On-Topic with me now. laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 10th, 2001 04:28 AM
Ratcat

Hey, you just carry on being chaos and I'll do my job. OK.....laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 10th, 2001 04:32 AM
queeq
Chaos

Yes, Mr. Panic, sir.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2001 04:33 AM
Ratcat

Mr. Panic, isn't that really you.....

Old Post Feb 10th, 2001 04:48 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

As for Raz keeping the forum going, "I heartily agree with you sir".

Continue a mature, professional life as a hard-working upstanding honorable u.s. citizen and not be able to come here and visit the asylum ? Not in a million !! FORUM FOREVER !!!!!!! stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 10th, 2001 08:38 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

Nooooo!!!! Don't jack the site Raz. sad

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Feb 10th, 2001 12:20 PM
theEvilJedi is currently offline Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

To each a path is assigned, walk it they must.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2001 04:53 PM