KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » getting neo in enter the matrix

getting neo in enter the matrix
Started by: dont doubt me

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dont doubt me

getting neo in enter the matrix

this thread is dedicated to gewtting neo in enter the matrix no lies plain and simple

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 05:28 AM
dont doubt me is currently offline Click here to Send dont doubt me a Private Message Find more posts by dont doubt me Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dont doubt me

there have been hoaxes about how to get him , please none in this thread no bull S@#$

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 05:29 AM
dont doubt me is currently offline Click here to Send dont doubt me a Private Message Find more posts by dont doubt me Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

do you mean in multiplayer or whole game

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 08:46 PM
masterofmatrix is currently offline Click here to Send masterofmatrix a Private Message Find more posts by masterofmatrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The original thread about this is still open. Duplicate threads will not help the matter. If you have useful information post it in that thread.

I will also remind people that Shiny Entertainment have said that Neo is NOT available as a single-player character except by crude file manipulation on the PC, and that is just Ghost LOOKING like Neo.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 10:55 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote