KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Trivia » A Nightmare On Elm Street Trivia

A Nightmare On Elm Street Trivia
Started by: SalemKent

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kruegerKid
NOES Expert

actually there are many conflicting reports but it is said that he worked at the local power plant where he would take the kids to kill them i don't know where you get your info from....

--Final Fantasy Addict--

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 10:57 PM
kruegerKid is currently offline Click here to Send kruegerKid a Private Message Find more posts by kruegerKid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
noodles

Johnny Depp and Patricia Arquette. I wouldn't contradict Omegaman.
They say he has magic powers and is the seer of all things. I understand that he is 7 feet tall and slays gargoyles...at least thats what i heard.

What was the name of the actress who played the lead in Nightmare on Elm Street?

Good luck.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 11:17 PM
noodles is currently offline Click here to Send noodles a Private Message Find more posts by noodles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kruegerKid
NOES Expert

Heather Langenkamp...call that hard?

Oh and believe me when it comes to NOES I know what I am talking about maybe at one time he might have heard the janitor thing but he wasn't one. Sometimes NOES contradicts itself. I say this because, for example, in certain NOES' Freddy was trapped in his house by the parents and burned alive but in other NOES', they say he was trapped then burned in the Power Plant he worked at and killed kids in, so please don't criticize me or my comments until you see what it is I actually know.

--Final Fantasy Addict--

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 11:34 PM
kruegerKid is currently offline Click here to Send kruegerKid a Private Message Find more posts by kruegerKid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

i also recall him working in a power plant. but i also remember them saying he was a janitor in one of the movies. oh well, i havent seen most of them for years.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 12:30 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kruegerKid
NOES Expert

dont sweat it backfire he was a power plant worker, anyways i doubt he could afford the house he owned if he was a janitor lol

--Final Fantasy Addict--

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 01:05 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

but then again reaslism isnt a major stride in that series

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 01:07 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kruegerKid
NOES Expert

hey!...lol

--Final Fantasy Addict--

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 01:17 AM
Omegaman

In exactly which movie did they show the house he owned?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 02:21 PM
Omegaman is currently offline Click here to Send Omegaman a Private Message Find more posts by Omegaman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

What do the children of Elm Street called Freedy?

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 10:20 PM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kruegerKid
NOES Expert

They show it in Freddy's Dead Omega

--Final Fantasy Addict--

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 10:46 PM
Omegaman

What is different about freddie in the first NOES movie than the others?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 02:25 PM
Omegaman is currently offline Click here to Send Omegaman a Private Message Find more posts by Omegaman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

In the first movie Freedy had Two Gloves in the others Freedy has One Glove.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 07:04 PM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omegaman

Not what I was going for, and by the way Im not so sure your answer is right anyways? I only remember the one glove.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 07:08 PM
kruegerKid
NOES Expert

ElmStreetFan01 is wrong, he has always had two gloves but has only wore one since the parents burned him. Also, Omega do you mean pysically or just in general because if you mean in general he was much darker in the first Noes compared to the others.

--Final Fantasy Addict--

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 10:32 PM
Omegaman

SOmething physical , tangible

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 02:10 PM
kruegerKid
NOES Expert

I've watched the NOES movies time and time again and I can't possibly think of what you're talking about.

--Final Fantasy Addict--

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 06:25 PM
Omegaman

Look very closely at Freddies sweater in the first one , then at the ones in the other films. His first sweater he had solid sleeves in the others the red and green stripes were even on the sleeves!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 06:44 PM
kruegerKid
NOES Expert

oh, even better than that is that Freddy's makeup changed from the first to the second because the makeup artist was different. Also in NOES 2 Wes didn't write or direct in ence the reason why it seemed different from the others. It was directed by Jack Sholder and written by David Chaskin.

--Final Fantasy Addict--

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 07:08 PM
kruegerKid
NOES Expert

Anyone have any other NOES questions?

--Final Fantasy Addict--

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 07:51 PM
mardook
Easier said than done!

Smile

quote:
Originally posted by kruegerKid
Anyone have any other NOES questions?

In which Freddy movie did two of TV's biggest off-screen couples appear? Hint: They divorced!

devil

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 10:31 AM
mardook is currently offline Click here to Send mardook a Private Message Find more posts by mardook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote