KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Lots of new people joined the forums this month

Lots of new people joined the forums this month
Started by: LindsIsSexyK

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Cool Lots of new people joined the forums this month

Is it just me, or did a WHOLE LOT of people join the forums this month? (myself included)

Every time I look at someones name and location I see that they have joined in June. I see very few original members who have been around for awhile. Is it normal to have this many new people joining, or am I the only one who has noticed???

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 11:14 PM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It's because of the Matrix traffic. The new area has pulled in a lot of people.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 11:17 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

erm I found out about this place from the Matrix, but I'm glad I did, cause this place is fun.~

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 11:28 PM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Cool, glad to have you here...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 11:39 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

yes, them matrix movies sure are a popular bunch.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 12:11 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

My fab new Bjõrk avatar and sig has been generating alot of buzz in the community.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 12:42 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

quote:
Originally posted by Tex
My fab new Bjõrk avatar and sig has been generating alot of buzz in the community.

Your signature really scares me, she's creepy looking.~

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 12:57 AM
yerssot

quote:
Originally posted by Tex

negative buzz of course

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 11:27 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Hey Tex~

Bjork was just put at #15 on mtv's list of top video makers. They said that here videos were innovative and that she has changed the way of video making. smile

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 08:18 PM
BondJamesBond
Scaramanga Thug

I am new, but not from the Matrix movie though, just stumbled on it in a web search

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 08:25 PM
BondJamesBond is currently offline Click here to Send BondJamesBond a Private Message Find more posts by BondJamesBond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Well that works I suppose~

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 08:28 PM
Senor_Pessoba
Lulu's Man

ahhh....Bjork, Smejork

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 02:54 AM
Senor_Pessoba is currently offline Click here to Send Senor_Pessoba a Private Message Find more posts by Senor_Pessoba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LilySatine
KMCs Hobbitess

I happen to be one of these 'new people', thanks to Evy!
That girl has gotten me completely obsessed, but it's good to be here anways! big grin

The Poking Goddess Has Returned..again..*hiss*

Living in the shadow of someone else's dream.
Trying to find a hand to hold but every touch felt cold to me.
Living in a nightmare..a never-ending sleep.
But now that I am wide awake..my chains are finally free.
Don't feel sorry for me.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 03:45 AM
LilySatine is currently offline Click here to Send LilySatine a Private Message Find more posts by LilySatine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor_Pessoba
Lulu's Man

yes, we love you Lily!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 04:01 AM
Senor_Pessoba is currently offline Click here to Send Senor_Pessoba a Private Message Find more posts by Senor_Pessoba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Hey I'm a new person too, and I'm the one who posted this thread. I happen to think its totally ok to be a newbie~

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 05:47 AM
G.P
living bank advertisement

quote:
Originally posted by LindsIsTightK
I happen to think its totally ok to be a newbie~

So do I ... smile

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 09:26 AM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

you're both forum junkies, so you're not n00bs stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 11:15 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

it is ok to be a newbie and we are all glad to have you newbies here.
You all are very welcome.....indeed ..big grin

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 11:26 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

mixed the grin with the evil smilie?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 11:28 AM
G.P
living bank advertisement

Yes but I've been happily talking here for only a week !!!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 11:28 AM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote