KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » What is today?

What is today?
Started by: JediOasis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JediOasis
Better Man

What is today?

Guess who turns the big 19 today?..........................................................................................................................I'll give you a hint, his favorite band is Oasis and I think he likes Star Wars.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Jan 25th, 2001 11:05 AM
JediOasis is currently offline Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

OK, so are Birthday wishes in order here.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2001 01:29 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Happy Birthday JO!!!!!
*birthday dance*
rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jan 25th, 2001 06:42 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to yououou
Happy birthday dear, JOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Happy birthday to youououououououououououououououou.

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 25th, 2001 06:54 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
You look like a monkey
And you smell like one too

Hehehe. J/K, JO...come on over to the ANBMB and we'll celebrate !!! smile smile smile

Old Post Jan 25th, 2001 07:36 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Gundy is our hostess, but I guess you noticed that. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 25th, 2001 07:50 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

What, we got a hostess

Old Post Jan 25th, 2001 08:34 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Gundy welcomes everyone and feeds them. No funny business, FINTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laughing out loud

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 25th, 2001 09:44 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Hehehe. And since is queeq's bar, queeq makes all the rules, but I guess you figured that out already, finti. laughing out loud

Hmmm...I better start working on the menu for the super bowl.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2001 11:36 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Well Gundark give me a Glen Dagobah ale and a jawa flavored milkshake.sick rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jan 26th, 2001 12:22 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coreworld

Happy birthday! Ah, what it would be like to be 19 again!

Old Post Jan 26th, 2001 01:01 AM
Coreworld is currently offline Click here to Send Coreworld a Private Message Find more posts by Coreworld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

Thanks everybody. Of course, this b-day really doesn't serve any purpose.....just two more short years and then I'll be in heaven wink

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Jan 26th, 2001 01:11 AM
JediOasis is currently offline Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Okay, finti, no drinks outside the bar. Get your butt back in there.

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 26th, 2001 01:41 AM
Ratcat

Hmmm, to be 19 again, to be able to live those years again, perhaps avoid a few mistakes along the way and make all brand new ones. laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 26th, 2001 03:19 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

If I could only remember 19, I'm sure I would want to live it all over again. laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 26th, 2001 03:35 AM
finti

I would probably make the same mistakes over again, kind of nice to been 19 again and knowing what I know today.evil face

Old Post Jan 26th, 2001 04:04 AM
queeq
Chaos

Yes, that life sucks. That'll make you some depressed 19 year old. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 26th, 2001 04:13 AM
finti

could come in handy in other departments thoughlaughing out loud

Old Post Jan 26th, 2001 04:16 AM
queeq
Chaos

Name one.

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 26th, 2001 04:23 AM
finti

The experience of girls reactions to certain aspects, the right way to approach a woman.smile

Old Post Jan 26th, 2001 04:27 AM