KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » The Hulk was dope

The Hulk was dope
Started by: raymond32j

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
raymond32j

Smile The Hulk was dope

I just saw the hulk and it was dope BUT it could be a little more better like a better storyline and ending but other then that it was dope

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 11:54 PM
raymond32j is currently offline Click here to Send raymond32j a Private Message Find more posts by raymond32j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bones

it could've been alittle shorter they could've made the beginning like a flashback instead of going so indepth

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 12:51 AM
bones is currently offline Click here to Send bones a Private Message Find more posts by bones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

I Liked it a lot for those who thought it was gonna be a disappointment theyll be surprise as how good it is, the only thing i didnt like was that sometimes the lighting in the movie was kinda dark but other than that it was pretty good and it had a couple of good trailers too, The Punisher, S.W.A.T, Peter Pan, SWAT looks like its gonna be an awsome movie!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 02:05 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mitsubishi

Right on the money, Darth. Right on the money.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 02:28 AM
Mitsubishi is currently offline Click here to Send Mitsubishi a Private Message Find more posts by Mitsubishi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor_Pessoba
Lulu's Man

what? you got a punisher trailer with it? ugh...there was just too stupid movies on mine..grrrrr..does it look good?
but yeah..the hulk was alright

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 05:02 PM
Senor_Pessoba is currently offline Click here to Send Senor_Pessoba a Private Message Find more posts by Senor_Pessoba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Yup i got a Punisher trailer in the Hulk, it wasnt a big trailer i think it was a teaser but anytime u have The Punisher in front of a table covered with guns, bullets and other armaments its a good trailer,lol

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 01:32 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
raymond32j

i only got peter pan, cat in the hat, seabiscuit, and some other stupid trailer

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 05:06 PM
raymond32j is currently offline Click here to Send raymond32j a Private Message Find more posts by raymond32j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

i got those as well

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 11:44 PM
chica16
chica

i liked it i just thought the beginning was a little slowww... not enough action

the crownless again shall be king.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2003 04:48 AM
chica16 is currently offline Click here to Send chica16 a Private Message Find more posts by chica16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

Damn, I got no Punisher Trailer mad sad

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 04:51 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote