KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » The Cast For the new Superman movie

The Cast For the new Superman movie
Started by: raymond32j

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

Dean Cane one of the best Superman out there!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 10:00 PM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cgtuna21
LOTRfreak

I think that sylvester stallone should play superman hes really muscular and good 4 it or they could i mean could have that guy from joe millionaire if he could act. He's right 4 it or sylvester stallone is. Anyone agree????

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 03:19 PM
cgtuna21 is currently offline Click here to Send cgtuna21 a Private Message Find more posts by cgtuna21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

laughing out loud (I hope that was a joke!)
How about Hugh Jackman? Good actor, has the body and he's goodlooking big grin Thou he probably does't want to play another superhero.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 04:56 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

I don't know about Stallone...

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 08:20 PM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laura4Owen

to be honest i would like to see luke wilson as superman. disagree if you will

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 08:52 PM
Laura4Owen is currently offline Click here to Send Laura4Owen a Private Message Find more posts by Laura4Owen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Luke Wilson? yeh he'd be cool. Goodlooking, has the body. Not a bad actor. He'd be funny has a clumsy Clark kent stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 11:48 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cgtuna21
LOTRfreak

no he doesnt

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 03:53 AM
cgtuna21 is currently offline Click here to Send cgtuna21 a Private Message Find more posts by cgtuna21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

no he doesn't what? Look like Supes? I still stand by my first choice, Dean Cane!!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 04:29 AM
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by cgtuna21
no he doesnt

No he doesn't? What?

DemonicGambit> Dean Cain would be cool cos he was the superman in the tv show. And Tery Hatcher (sp) as Lois Lane!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 12:50 PM
Magee

Dean Cain the one who plays superman in adventures of superman???
confused

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 02:36 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

yes.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 02:37 PM
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

I agree my opinio Dean and Tery were the best of the best

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 11:55 PM
shinobi

Cool

Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher were complete crap! soooooo wrong!

The only person right for the part to play superman is non other then BRUCE CAMPBELL !!! period.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 02:08 AM
shinobi is currently offline Click here to Send shinobi a Private Message Find more posts by shinobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

Bruce Campbell........noooooo man he's getting old.........and LMGDFAO @ the stallone idea......i can see the headlines now:
Sly Stallone as Superman, in the Golden years!!..

Nah but honestly i think they're gonna have to find someone new if they are ever gonna make that new superman movie......hey anyone thought u getting some Christopher Reeve cloones/babies ready...........hey they'd be ready in bout 23 yrs..

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 02:35 AM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

I dont think they should make a Superman movie as itīll be a flop, too many of these superheroe movies about, just cool effects and thin astory.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 04:33 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elevation5000

Laugh

Governor Gray Davis will be out of a job soon, so, maybe he should try out for the part of the Chief of the Daily Planet. Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 01:16 AM
Elevation5000 is currently offline Click here to Send Elevation5000 a Private Message Find more posts by Elevation5000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

what about dan cortese?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 07:18 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

well he's cute and he looks big smile

Attachment: cortese_.jpg
This has been downloaded 42 time(s).

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 03:05 PM
ethan

Guys I got new confirmation from Warner Bros.. is they choosing between Brendan Fraser and Eddie Cibrian from sunset beach soap opera for Superman.. and Eddie is probably got the role they said.. and Batman is William Baldwin. Vin Diesel gonna be Lex Luthor.. with Sandra Bullock as Lois Lane, and Brittany Murphy as Harley Quinn and yes Gary oldman is the joker.. i got this confirm directly from warner bros casting departement for this movie..

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 08:41 AM
ethan is currently offline Click here to Send ethan a Private Message Find more posts by ethan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elevation5000

The only one I approve of would be Sandra Bullock as Lois Lane.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 09:31 PM
Elevation5000 is currently offline Click here to Send Elevation5000 a Private Message Find more posts by Elevation5000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote