KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » The Cast For the new Superman movie

The Cast For the new Superman movie
Started by: raymond32j

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kes
Philie

Re: Re: The Cast For the new Superman movie

quote:
Originally posted by spike2440
Well read on various sites the role of superman and who should play it. Few good ideas, although i did seriously doubt Nicholas Brendon. Ok so we are looking for a dark haired,fit,muscular north american actor.What about David Boreanaz? Has the build for the role but lacks the depth of character acting required.My choice would have to be the rather excellent James Marsters, bloody great character actor and the ability to take the role with ease. Forget about Dean Cain,Nicholas Cage and the rest of the other actors mentioned, JM has the ability to carry off this role!

Hell no.
Definitely not the Angel dude sick...he looks fat. Plus he sucks.
As for Spike he is to skinny. He would need some serious work out. Dont think he's actor for Superman either.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 07:48 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God Knight

Smile

erm I think whos became the new Superman is Dean Cain is a good Superman in L&C Series or the guy of George of the Jungle.blue arial

Last edited by God Knight on Dec 29th, 2003 at 06:48 PM

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 06:45 PM
God Knight is currently offline Click here to Send God Knight a Private Message Find more posts by God Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sunkenmirror

I understand that interest has been focused on Brendan Fraiser. I don't think he would be too bad for the role. He has worked extensively with blue and green screen work and is certainly tall enough.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 07:49 AM
sunkenmirror is currently offline Click here to Send sunkenmirror a Private Message Find more posts by sunkenmirror Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buffymitch
Colossus

i'm not a big superman fan but i had to say something. i just read that Boynce Knowles maybe the next Lois lane. What the heck is going on with Hollywood???

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 12:51 AM
buffymitch is currently offline Click here to Send buffymitch a Private Message Find more posts by buffymitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo2

i heard that too, u see, i knew that mcg would turn superman into pop-music stupid crap

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 02:35 AM
neo2 is currently offline Click here to Send neo2 a Private Message Find more posts by neo2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buffymitch
Colossus

Hollywood is going straight to hell. Trust me beyonce if you do this you will make the laughing stock of Holywood. DON"T DO IT

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 01:21 AM
buffymitch is currently offline Click here to Send buffymitch a Private Message Find more posts by buffymitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
elhunta00

first things first, they should consider an audition to find one worthy to play superman. but i think tom is good enough for the role, that is if he agrees. i don't buy the idea of using expensive big names to make the film, like dmx would say 'stop being greedy and give to the needy! '

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 10:32 PM
elhunta00 is currently offline Click here to Send elhunta00 a Private Message Find more posts by elhunta00 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowSorciere

Ugh Beyonce??? I can't stand her, but that's just me. Anyone hear anything else about Kutcher playing Supes? -twitches- I can't stand him either. I heard that he wanted to be the next Supes, and good god if Beyonce is Lois.........

I agree Hollywood is going to hell

http://www.fanfiction.net/~demonicgambit

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 07:34 AM
ShadowSorciere is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowSorciere a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowSorciere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superman5452

amen sista!

Buildings burn, People die, but real love is forever.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 03:19 AM
Superman5452 is currently offline Click here to Send Superman5452 a Private Message Find more posts by Superman5452 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xcalibur

X-wrestler Scott Hall (Razor Ramon) has the look to play the ideal Superman. What do you think of that?

Old Post May 8th, 2004 05:01 PM
Xcalibur is currently offline Click here to Send Xcalibur a Private Message Find more posts by Xcalibur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miche

Eduardo Verastugi

I think Eduardo Verastugi, mentioned by Mane666, should have been chosen to play Superman. He is GORGEOUS and absolutely perfect. I'm sure he could have gotten rid of his heavy Spanish accent. I also think Angelina Jolie should be in the movie. Any movie with her is worth watching at least once. I'd watch it just for those two if nothing else. Oh and Billy Zane too!!! He would be an awesome ANYHTING!!! big grin Oh yeah and Jake Gyllenhall too. F#$k Ashton Kutcher and all those other skinny punks!

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 03:19 AM
Miche is currently offline Click here to Send Miche a Private Message Find more posts by Miche Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

eek! Eduardo is pretty hot!

by Scythe

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 05:37 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Brandon Routh is the New Superman. I think he looks the part.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 07:15 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Here's one

Attachment: 75-49313.jpg
This has been downloaded 51 time(s).

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 07:17 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

And Another :

Attachment: cap1.gif
This has been downloaded 50 time(s).

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 07:18 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

And another

Attachment: headshot1.jpg
This has been downloaded 43 time(s).

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 07:19 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

I think he would be pretty good as Superman.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 07:20 PM
OB1-adobe

I guess it is the fanboy inside of me talking but...

I fukkin hate this movie already.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 04:59 AM
OB1-adobe is currently offline Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

routh... while he does have the look almost a of a young chris reeve, if this movie is set after superman 2 then i think he's too young... and can he actually act?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 09:38 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stinky_Bottoms

This movie is a disaster waiting to happen....
Singers a hack, and one unoriginal bastard...
This wont be a superman movie its going to be a Spiderman 2 rip off with a wannabe in the Superman suit...
Tom Welling would have made, and is a much better Superman then the crap actor Singer got..
This movie can goto hell for all i care for!
Im not paying a cent to watch this peice of bantha poodoo that Bryan Singer has instore...
Anyway BRING ON BATMAN Begins!
Atleast theres one DC Movie coming out which is going to be good...

(please log in to view the image)

am i the only one who thinks Routh looks more like Chewbacca then he does like Superman?

(please log in to view the image)

LOL He looks like a poorgayman's Chewy...
Way to blow this one Singer...

Last edited by Stinky_Bottoms on Feb 8th, 2005 at 07:42 AM

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 07:35 AM
Stinky_Bottoms is currently offline Click here to Send Stinky_Bottoms a Private Message Find more posts by Stinky_Bottoms Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote