KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » What's your wallpaper

What's your wallpaper
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ratcat

I hear it all the time..... I manage a fleet of servers, worldwide, from that laptop. Maybe I should just dump everything onto the desktop.... Make my life so much easier... laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Or maybe not....

Old Post Feb 7th, 2001 10:50 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

I temperairly have Palpatine on mine.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Feb 7th, 2001 12:00 PM
theEvilJedi is currently offline Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

That's Dim on the laptop? Here eyes look different.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2001 12:10 PM
theEvilJedi is currently offline Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Her eyes look perfect to me.... Something you wanna say EJ?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2001 05:47 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Those pictures of Dim are fantastic. (No lesbianism intended) smile .

Actually, I would have guessed you would have Ben in there somewhere, RC.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2001 09:37 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

Thats Dim? I hope I don't offend you or anything, but wow! Those are great pictures. Anyhoo, I changed mine to that EP II poster on the EP 2 and 3 page. I know its fake, but oh well, its still pretty cool.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Feb 7th, 2001 10:49 PM
JediOasis is currently offline Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Well the LAPTOP one is Dim, the other two are Famke Janssen and Anna Paquin who both appear in X-Men as Jean Grey and Rogue respectively.

However, the LAPTOP one is a great picture of Dim, I do agree. wink

Old Post Feb 7th, 2001 10:52 PM
finti

I`ll try to post my wallpaper, hope it works
(please log in to view the image)

UPDATE: [Raz] Uploaded file, and fixed link. Nice Wallpaper Finti smile

Old Post Feb 8th, 2001 04:17 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

Really?

She looks SOOOOO different...not that that is a bad thing.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2001 04:20 AM
Ratcat

I don't think so. She looks like Dim...

Old Post Feb 8th, 2001 04:21 AM
Raz
Meister

Admin

finti, send me the file ([email protected]) and I'll post it for you.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2001 04:25 AM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Thanks a thousand Razsmile smile rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Feb 8th, 2001 04:56 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Daft

Wow, Dim looks cool in that pic! It looks kinda like a modelling pic. Anyways, my desktop wallpaper changes all the time, but at this exact current moment in time it has the theme of ALICE, a computer game that I own.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2001 05:38 AM
Darth Daft is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Daft a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Daft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Yeah, Dim the model. She'll like that I'm sure.

DD, is that the new American McGee's Alice? That is one kick @#%$ brilliant game.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2001 05:41 AM
Darth Daft

Yup, that's the one! It is indeed an excellent game. I completed it yesterday, just 5 days after buying it, but keep in mind that was only on Easy Mode. I have yet to complete it on the other difficulties.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2001 05:43 AM
Darth Daft is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Daft a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Daft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

I feel kind of embarrassed now...eerrrrrr.

As for desktops..I have the same desktop at work and at home..but the one at work just had Creighton from Farscape added in..big grin

Old Post Feb 8th, 2001 07:56 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

*Warms hands on Dims blushing face*

Old Post Feb 8th, 2001 01:45 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

That's totally cool, finti. Which site did you get it on or can you send it to me at Jedi [email protected] ? Thanks, old buddy, old pal. smile

Dimmy, you're wanted on runway 4. In the sheer gold slip dress. (Gundark catches RC as he faints dead away) laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 8th, 2001 06:11 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Ms. Mayhem, just right-click on the image and click save.

For those of you who don't know how to capture your desktop, follow these instructions:
Minimize all the windows until you see your desktop (or hit the WindowsKey+D) and hit the PrintScreen (PrtScn) button, its at the top right, after the function keys...
Open up Paint (Start->Programs->Accesories->Paint), Edit->Paste, then save. If you don't have any webspace, then send it to me and I'll put it up for you!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2001 07:29 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Well I found lots off cool stuff at these links
www.aravenwood.free-online.co.uk
crankycritic.com/archive99/starwars/swposterpage.html click wallpaper and have a blast. smile rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Feb 8th, 2001 10:55 PM