KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Best Scene

Which is the Best Scene in The Matrix Reloaded
This poll is closed.
Neo vs. 3 Agents 0 0%
Neo vs. 100 Smiths 9 45.00%
Neo vs. 5 Vamps 3 15.00%
Morpheus vs. Agent Johnson 2 10.00%
Neo/Trinity Sex Scene 2 10.00%
Neo/Architect Convo 1 5.00%
Morpheus talking to people of Zion 1 5.00%
Trinity Falling out of Building 1 5.00%
Trinity Dies 1 5.00%
Neo Stops Machines 0 0%
Total: 20 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Best Scene
Started by: GangusGrievous

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dexx
wingless

quote:
Originally posted by Crappybob

The fight scene with the 100 agents was full of special effects.

Does that mean it is bad? No.

you're hilarious man. Does it make it good, instead?? NO!
quote:
Originally posted by Crappybob

What movie had better special effects? None.

you're just confirming what i said. You drull over some cgis.
They're good, but that doesn't necessarily make all of the scenes good.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2003 04:55 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Crappybob they could have shown how strong he was without the scene taking so long! thats the problem. They just take to long from the beginning of the fight to when the other smiths arrive. Its all punch, kick,bla bla!
If you are a big fan and dont like seeing the movie you love being trashed (wich is to strong a word!) you're in the wrong place!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2003 02:29 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
G.P
living bank advertisement

I hoped so much it would be a fantasic movie, that I was very disappointed. All I've seen is a movie pledged to Special effects and fight scenes (whatever their reason was...). K. Reeves & H.Weaver haven't even played the fight scene against the 100 agents... It was just stuntmen changed in Neo & Smith by computer. sad

Old Post Jun 24th, 2003 03:02 PM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

well..they do need them for two movies afterall. It would be a shame to break them from the first shootings wink stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 24th, 2003 07:23 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soybean311
Autocept

quote:
Originally posted by Metroplex
I like the scenes where the twins fight Morpheus. It was short, but still a good fight.

Yeah, i love that part. The thing that pisses me off is that the music being played in the movie is different than what I was informed what it was. Dread Rock by Paul Oakenfold. It sounds different in the movie, the fight scene part with MOrph and the twins. I want the theme that plays in that scene.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2003 07:49 PM
soybean311 is currently offline Click here to Send soybean311 a Private Message Find more posts by soybean311 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
julibug

quote:
Originally posted by soybean311
Yeah, i love that part. The thing that pisses me off is that the music being played in the movie is different than what I was informed what it was. Dread Rock by Paul Oakenfold. It sounds different in the movie, the fight scene part with MOrph and the twins. I want the theme that plays in that scene.

i think dred rock is part of what is played during the freeway scene. i'm not sure what's playing during the fight w/morpheus. just another reason to go see it again, i guess! wink

Old Post Jun 24th, 2003 08:00 PM
julibug is currently offline Click here to Send julibug a Private Message Find more posts by julibug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GoldenSpike

quote:
Originally posted by Kes

2)The scene is long, because it is punch,kick, punch...sorry to me that gets boring.The fights are not the movie.

Jesus christ, make sure you dont watch any Jackie Chan or Bruce Lee films then.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2003 09:59 PM
GoldenSpike is currently offline Click here to Send GoldenSpike a Private Message Find more posts by GoldenSpike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

I like Jackie Chan movie. The fighting there is very different and its what his movies are about. But here its different, the fighting is not what the matrix is about. besides the fighting in jackie chan movies is never that long!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2003 10:04 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by Kes
To me the best scene is the whole Trinity scene from tha bike jump to her falling of the building!
From the 1st movie too, the scene from the beginning with Trinity and the cops all the way to the phone booth!

And (cant believe I forgot!) the freeway scene specially the bike part!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2003 10:07 PM
julibug

hee hee - love jackie chan!! (just had to throw that in before we moved too far away from it)

Old Post Jun 25th, 2003 03:07 AM
julibug is currently offline Click here to Send julibug a Private Message Find more posts by julibug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

bruce lee actually knew somethign about fighting wink..so does jackie chan. the fights DO look different

Old Post Jun 25th, 2003 05:48 AM
Big_Diek

you guys squabble like kiddies....anyway I liked pretty much every fight scene that Neo was in. How you said that it wasn't Keanu it was all computer animated...the begining of the smiths/neo fight was keanu if you just watch him fight it awesome, watch his moves. They brought in the computer when he went flying and took out that kick ass pole.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 01:14 PM
Big_Diek is currently offline Click here to Send Big_Diek a Private Message Find more posts by Big_Diek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

sex!! sex!! sex!!

embarrasment sorry

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 05:51 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

lol, Korri, i know u wish u were in Trinity's spot. stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 11:46 PM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

dont i just angel

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 06:02 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

u didnt vote for 'trinity dies' ??

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 06:05 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

no comment

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 06:36 PM