KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Lovely Present...

Lovely Present...
Started by: UnknownBountyHunter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

Oh...

queeq abides

Old Post Feb 1st, 2001 04:46 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Anyway, I wonder if UBH is having a good time.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2001 04:48 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

He's probably having such a good time he forgot all about us. OR.....told too many people about us and now he's locked up in a Spanish looney bin. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 1st, 2001 07:21 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Maybe he tried bullfighting.... RIP.

queeq abides

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2001 01:08 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Well, look on the bright side why dontcha...

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2001 01:10 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Okay.

Bullfighting sounds very exciting. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2001 02:25 AM
Ratcat

Actually it is a cruel and barbaric "sport" IMOSVHO

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2001 07:09 PM
Raz
Meister

Admin

Are you a vegetarian RC?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2001 08:19 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

No, but when I east a Big Mac, I don't stick spears in the cows back and let it run itself into exhaustion before I grill it up....

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2001 08:24 PM
Raz
Meister

Admin

So you think poking a spike in a live cows head, and electrocuting it until its dead, then grilling its remains isn't cruel?.........

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2001 08:28 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Possibly, but at least it's quick. And they don't poke the spike in, they place it on either side of the head.

If we're gonna get philisophical about it, which could be interesting, then there is a world of difference between killing an animal for food and abusing/killing an animal for blood lust and sport.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2001 08:32 PM
Raz
Meister

Admin

Yes there is, and I personally don't condone either one of them.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2001 08:35 PM
Ratcat

I can respect that. The debate of "Animals as Food" has been going on for many, many years.
I can see the value in the augments and, as a matter of fact, have been swayed by them to reduce my intake of meat products.
I would always fight for the humane slaughter of livestock, but I also feel that we, as humans, evolved with a physiology that was designed to consume both carnivorously and herbivorously.
IMHO OC

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2001 08:46 PM
Raz
Meister

Admin

If it is possible to survive as herbivores, then why take the life of living animals unnecessarily?
How can there be a "humane" way of killing an animal???
Does that mean the killing where the least blood is spilt?? It can't be when the animal feels the least amount of pain, as we have absolutely no definite proof which method hurts the animal the least.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2001 08:57 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

You are correct Raz. Since they can't talk, we will NEVER know the extent of animal suffering some humans inflict. I TOTALLY TOTALLY TOTALLY agree with RC about bullfighting. When they have the "running of the bulls" in Spain, I cheer when I see some idiot get run down and mutiliated. I do not watch on television nor patronize rodeos and circuses. Wild animals belong exactly there...IN THE WILD. Elephants,tigers and other animals that are forced to perform stupid tricks for an audience of morons is so incredibly horrible..the general public has no way of knowing the suffering these animals endure behind the scenes and their confined, suffocating lives in cages. IMVHO, OC.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2001 09:13 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

O stop, I can't take it anymore. You guys are making me hungry. I want a burger now. Or a steak. Or a T-Bone. Yam Yam. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2001 01:18 AM
Ratcat

Oh, so kill me cos I eat meat......

I was actually come down against a barbaric sport so why do I feel that I'm being put upon for eating meat?

I hate to point this out, but I probably in the majority, not the minority here so how about getting on someone elses case...sad

Me? Well I'm off to Burger King!!!

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2001 04:06 AM
queeq
Chaos

Oooooh can I come too? Can I come too?

queeq abides

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2001 04:33 AM
Ratcat

I've got a better idea, How about a nice Filet Steak, with all the fixin's?

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2001 04:38 AM
queeq
Chaos

Whatever. As long as it once belonged to a cow.

queeq abides

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2001 04:49 AM