KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » The Matrix Is Real !! We Live In The Matrix !!

The Matrix Is Real !! We Live In The Matrix !!
Started by: GWilloB

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GWilloB

The Matrix Is Real !! We Live In The Matrix !!

I was highly dissappointed that the infamous post by "Krazz" was closed...I urgently need to get in touch with him...I have the secret phone numbers for him to jack in...Krazz if you are still out there I need you to stop by Post Office box 73211111 to pick up a package from Neo...Also, I need to know---Recently I was down at the Walmart store and noticed I was getting some leakage from my plug port, then I noticed it was really itching...I went to the doctor & he said my new plug port would probably itch for a month & that his hands were tied on this subject...I was wondering if you had any ideas on how to fix this problem...Do you think hemmorhoid cream would work??...I just really haven't felt very good since I was unplugged...I kinda feel weak, you know---probably cuz I haven't ever really walked before...Please get in touch with me asap...

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 01:01 PM
GWilloB is currently offline Click here to Send GWilloB a Private Message Find more posts by GWilloB Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gupsi
Zendeboa

Re: The Matrix Is Real !! We Live In The Matrix !!

quote:
Originally posted by GWilloB
I was highly dissappointed that the infamous post by "Krazz" was closed...I urgently need to get in touch with him...I have the secret phone numbers for him to jack in...Krazz if you are still out there I need you to stop by Post Office box 73211111 to pick up a package from Neo...Also, I need to know---Recently I was down at the Walmart store and noticed I was getting some leakage from my plug port, then I noticed it was really itching...I went to the doctor & he said my new plug port would probably itch for a month & that his hands were tied on this subject...I was wondering if you had any ideas on how to fix this problem...Do you think hemmorhoid cream would work??...I just really haven't felt very good since I was unplugged...I kinda feel weak, you know---probably cuz I haven't ever really walked before...Please get in touch with me asap...
roll eyes (sarcastic) i do not know who you are, i do not no anything about you, but i believe in the Matrix and i must be unplugged and set my mind free. If you are here to take the piss you ae a fool because i know that we are slaves to the machines. My email adress is [email protected]

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 07:18 PM
Gupsi is currently offline Click here to Send Gupsi a Private Message Find more posts by Gupsi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Gryphon

Don't listen to Gupsi! It's really an Agent in disguise! Agent Gupsi!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2003 12:16 AM
The Gryphon is currently offline Click here to Send The Gryphon a Private Message Find more posts by The Gryphon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hodgie723
The One

You people.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 05:12 AM
hodgie723 is currently offline Click here to Send hodgie723 a Private Message Find more posts by hodgie723 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hodgie723
The One

you its actaully interesting that you people love to put other people down. Just to make yourselves look less ignorant.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 05:13 AM
hodgie723 is currently offline Click here to Send hodgie723 a Private Message Find more posts by hodgie723 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stovenutts
My fez is familiar?

good one hodgie, did ya learn that from barney.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 04:43 PM
Stovenutts is currently offline Click here to Send Stovenutts a Private Message Find more posts by Stovenutts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stovenutts
My fez is familiar?

And whats up with this thread anyways??? there isnt a matrix and if u believe there is then u gotta have somthing wrong with u. i mean,yea,it'd be cool if it was real,but its not.
people like you people who take movies too far are the same kind of people who would take a video game to far. i just hope i dont see gwillob or gupsi on the news for mass murder cuz they were "just fighting the machines" people like that ruin games and movies for all of us.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 04:48 PM
Stovenutts is currently offline Click here to Send Stovenutts a Private Message Find more posts by Stovenutts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UPEVIL

Well out of sarcasm, our reality or that reality that many people believe in is somehow related to the matrix.
There are no machines, but instead there's a God that plays with people, these people are slaves to God (even thou they will never accept this, and of course that's the point).
The Matrix that I'm talking about is in the human mentality, in the human need for a god or for gods, we are slaves of our own ideas and fears, and we won't be free until we open our eyes and accept that we have always been in control.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 02:37 PM
UPEVIL is currently offline Click here to Send UPEVIL a Private Message Find more posts by UPEVIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Warning STOVE NUTS

STOVE NUTS IS RIGHT!!!

Sorry, To be a party pooper folks, But Stovenuts is right, GET OFF THE GAMES!!! Sorry again but you people make me laugh, still, it IS fun to strech your mind ounce in a while.

YET, I know I may have angered some of you so here is something for you,

I ounce read in a thread that the Wachowski Brothers (the guys who had the idea for the Matrix) Have been warned by other "Free-minded" people that their IS a Matrix, and that they are a bit like Neo, they give people possibilities, Show them the truth, and make that accept, so that the TRUTH doesn't come as a shock.

So what they did is get the idea to make thoes Movies, Showing the truth to people, either you accept it or you don't.

Another thing to think about, Why havn't we heard about them before, and suddently 2 nobodies suddently make a Billion dollar movies? (Most writers DON'T start off at millionair right away)

But still, I personnally DO NOT think their is a Matrix.

Still......................................................................

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 03:59 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Warning ALMOST FORGOT!!!

Sorry, I am not over yet....

GUYS / GIRLS WHO BELEIVE THE MATRIX IS REAL FOR YOUR OWN HEALTH DO NOT WATCH "KID'S STORY" IN THE ANIMATRIX VIDEO / DVD!!!

Attachment: crash.jpg
This has been downloaded 171 time(s).

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 05:03 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UPEVIL

God is unreal and a lot people believe in him... I don't see why others shouldn't believe in the matrix... at lease there's a movie smile

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 02:19 PM
UPEVIL is currently offline Click here to Send UPEVIL a Private Message Find more posts by UPEVIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nEo1266
The One

yeah and if the matrix was real why wold the wach. bros tell u...itd clog the sewer system lol

HASANENDNEOYOUARETHEONETHE
MATRIXHASYOUKNOCKKNOCKTR
INITYMORPHEUSATOMBOMBNIO
BESQUIDGHOSTTHEORACELTR
YANDFINDITTAKETHEREDPILLTH
ISISYOURLASTCHANCEYOUTAKET
HEREDPILLANDILLSHOWYOUHOWFA
RTHERABBITHOLEGOESYOUTAKETHE
BLUEPILLANDYOUWAKEUPINYOURBED
ANDBELIEVEWHATEVERYOUWANTIENGT

<End Transmission>

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 09:35 PM
nEo1266 is currently offline Click here to Send nEo1266 a Private Message Find more posts by nEo1266 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nickjs21

dude, you REALLY gotta shorten that signature. too much scrolling for me.

"what we obtain too easily, we esteem too lightly." -- Thomas Paine

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 01:55 AM
nickjs21 is currently offline Click here to Send nickjs21 a Private Message Find more posts by nickjs21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Actually, I read his sig, it is coherent. What do you mean by "the door in the shadows" ? does that have to do with ETM?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 03:04 AM
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

Re: ALMOST FORGOT!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Crash_Overload
Sorry, I am not over yet....

GUYS / GIRLS WHO BELEIVE THE MATRIX IS REAL FOR YOUR OWN HEALTH DO NOT WATCH "KID'S STORY" IN THE ANIMATRIX VIDEO / DVD!!!

I just saw that and now I know what you mean. It's funny though, cats is like "FREE YOURSELF FROM THE MATRIX" and "THE MATRIX IS BAD" but we don't even know to the full what the matrix is. It's just plain silly to run around fighting for a cause you don't even understand...however,...

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 11:22 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
twisted-signs

You guys watch way too much TV.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2003 12:48 PM
twisted-signs is currently offline Click here to Send twisted-signs a Private Message Find more posts by twisted-signs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

I agree. (turns to check out T.V. guide)

Old Post Jul 6th, 2003 03:46 PM
Agent_Smith
korri's angel

matrix believers + kids story= dramatic population decrease

Agent_Smith + Korri = luv

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 12:56 AM
Agent_Smith is currently offline Click here to Send Agent_Smith a Private Message Find more posts by Agent_Smith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

I liked Kid's Story. The way the teachers talked about him at the end, I thought was very interesting (and sort-of clever).

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 07:17 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hodgie723
The One

As a matter of fact Stovenutts.. I did learn that from barney and friends.
Man alive. Stovenutts. What a name.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 11:46 PM