KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » New Years Resolutions

New Years Resolutions
Started by: Dim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

And you'd see RC with a biceps... laughing out loud

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 4th, 2001 07:54 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I have the biceps thanks you very much. WHoever asked, yes I have already lost a load, and gained some back.

Started at 280, went down to 240, went back up to 262. Was down to 246 before Christams butyou know I just couldnt resist those chocs and stuff.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2001 07:57 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Resolutions....hmmmm... I guess I`ll say see the entire SW saga at least 5 times maby more depends on how much spare time I`ll have. Read the novelisations of the films one more time.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2001 09:19 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Novelisations? That sounds like EU...

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 4th, 2001 09:31 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

I think he just means the novels of the four films, MASTER. Yeesh. laughing out loud

I resolve to spend more time here with you nerfherders. laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 5th, 2001 02:23 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Novelisations of the four movies may turn out to be EU after all. evil face

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 5th, 2001 03:36 AM
Ratcat

It's mp good when you know how the book ends.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2001 04:30 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

I know, takes the fun right out of it!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2001 04:49 AM
UnknownBountyHunter is currently offline Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Kind of like watching Titanic...hmmmm, I wonder if the boat will sink at the end ? stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 5th, 2001 05:54 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Well, some people like knowing...and some people like planning...neither works for me.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2001 06:45 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

But I don't think the people on the Titanic planned on the boat sinking, Dimmy laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 5th, 2001 06:54 AM
UnknownBountyHunter

German Cowboys?? Please don't say that, they would literally shoot you. We are not cowboys, we don't were suspenders, we don't chew on wheat! mad ( We dress like typical Germans just don't work in buildings. Blue jeans and white chest-chokers.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2001 07:49 AM
UnknownBountyHunter is currently offline Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

And that's why we call you GERMAN cowboys. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 5th, 2001 02:25 PM
finti

Queeq, is EU bad? Regard your answer because Im a Norwegian and this question might be missleading.
Here you can show off your political knowledge(consider it a hint)

Old Post Jan 5th, 2001 03:41 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Both forms of EU are bad. laughing out loud

As for SW EU, it's not bad, it's just not canon. It gives no guarantuees for contents of the upcoming movies. That's all. Otherwise it's just fun entertainment and you're welcome to it. But please drive no claims from it.

As for the other EU, I hope the ship sinks disastrously and soon.

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 5th, 2001 05:01 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

queeq is into fun entertainment. laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 6th, 2001 03:04 AM
UnknownBountyHunter

The other EU? I am confused...queeq stop with the cowboy remarks.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2001 05:54 AM
finti

The other EU is the European Union, a spin off the Usa.
Norway deceided to be outside this EU, we got the oil, the gas and the money. You just love to have us as a part.
Well as FDR(president of usa in th 30/40) said " if you want to know democracy look to Norway."
You see we still belive, Europe can never be united, to many differences, in opinion nationalities, currencies and then some. Its enough to cope with USBR( united states of banana republics) after this years(2000) election

Old Post Jan 6th, 2001 07:51 AM
UnknownBountyHunter

*Smacks His Forehead* Oh okay, I thought the other EU was Star Wars related, obviously you and queeq had a side convo somewhere. eek!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2001 09:31 AM
queeq
Chaos

Well, that's allright. The big battle of THAT EU is whether it will be Great Germany, Great France or Greater Great Britain after all. It's the last change these three historical rivals have to conquer Europe indefinately. Who will win? Well, not the people of the Eropean countries, that's for sure.

I think Norway did the right thing. We Dutch are stupid!

What wrong with cowboys?

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 6th, 2001 06:21 PM