KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Just how much of a Star Wars nut are you!?

Just how much of a Star Wars nut are you!?
Started by: UnknownBountyHunter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

Re: Ratcat--MEEEEEEOOOOOOOWWWWWW!

Good apprentice. Have a cookie. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 7th, 2001 07:54 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

You don't do anything with it...you put it in a little case I think..and let it sit there and rust...:/

Old Post Jan 7th, 2001 08:41 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

That's what I figured. Sounds like money well spent. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 7th, 2001 09:13 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

Rust? Don't think so. I sit it on a stand and stare at it in awe for hours! roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 8th, 2001 04:16 AM
UnknownBountyHunter is currently offline Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

You could bury it in the desert for 1000 years and then it would be priceless. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 8th, 2001 05:30 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Does it have cola in it?...if so..it woulld definately rust..

Old Post Jan 8th, 2001 06:16 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

I'm almost afraid to ask, but do you mean RC cola ???? laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 8th, 2001 06:22 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

laughing out loud Well, no...I think it would probably be Pepsi...but you never know..it might be RC..*grabs a can and shakes it hear if anyone screams*

Old Post Jan 8th, 2001 06:47 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

(Gundark runs away, covering her ears before they get pulled off ) smile

Old Post Jan 8th, 2001 06:50 AM
queeq
Chaos

Pepsi... yuck.

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 8th, 2001 08:07 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

(Gundark sings) "Sometimes you feel like a nut...sometimes you don't...Almond Joy's got nuts, Mounds don't..." (Gundark wanders away, babbling....) stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 8th, 2001 11:39 PM
queeq
Chaos

*queeq puts celery in his ears*

queeq abides... in silence

Old Post Jan 9th, 2001 03:08 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Well I guess that proves I'm a nut AND I am capable of staying on the topic. laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 9th, 2001 08:44 PM
queeq
Chaos

There was never any need for you to prove you're a nut. laughing out loud

queeq abides (in sanity)

Old Post Jan 10th, 2001 04:11 AM
Jedimaster3838

Nuts

I have two of the OT movies boxed sets, the old one and the newest one, I bought it just for the preview of EP2. I only have 11 figures, but I have 42 books. EP1, duh and 6 posters. There is a poster shop right across the street to my dorm and they have a bunch of SW posters. My favorites are the ROTJ poster with the Rancor and the EP1 with young Anakin and the Darth Vader shadow. I also own all the soundtracks and two t-shirts, and a Qui-Gon lightsaber. Oh, and I just got a SW calender too.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2001 08:48 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Re: Nuts

I almost forgot...my brother got me a Darth Vader watch that is like 3-dimensional..the helmet part is about an inch high. You ought to see the looks I get when I wear it...especially being a girl. Talk about nuts. laughing out loud laughing out loud

(Still a true fan smokin' )

Old Post Jan 10th, 2001 05:08 PM
queeq
Chaos

Does anyone own the Shadows of the Empire soundtrack? I was wondering if it was any good.

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 11th, 2001 02:39 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Whoa...back up the hearse. Shadows of the Empire soundtrack???? Methinks me didn't know there was one. Please enlighten me, queeq-darling. smile

Old Post Jan 11th, 2001 03:09 AM
queeq
Chaos

Yes there is one. Check it out on Amazon. It exists and is done by a different composer. They used the John Williams stuff as well of course.
I was a bit reluctant to buy it, I was wondering if it was any good. It was based on the book, seems like a special project.

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 11th, 2001 10:30 PM
finti

It is very dramatic and its of no comparison to Williams work. They are lightyears appart, dont buy it!!!!!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2001 11:06 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote