KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Hey, its me

Hey, its me
Started by: JediOasis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JediOasis
Better Man

Hey, its me

Well, since all my previous posts were erased, I decided to create a new name, I didn't really like Jedimaster3838, so from now on its JediOasis. Well, this is #1.....

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2001 12:18 PM
JediOasis is currently offline Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Oasis is way overrated in my personal opinion.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2001 03:58 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Just curious....what did the 3838 mean ?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2001 04:38 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

First off, 3838 comes from my old baseball number being 38. And as far as Oasis being "way" overrated, well, I am not even going to dignify that with a response wink Its cool, everyone has their own opinion.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2001 09:07 PM
JediOasis is currently offline Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

Oasis is overrated? What are you guys talking about? I take it its a name of a popular person since it came after Jedi in your name. But welcome with your name.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2001 01:47 AM
UnknownBountyHunter is currently offline Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

*finti is giggeling his but off*
Kinda prove my pointsmile smile smile

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2001 02:00 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

Finti, don't laugh!!! smile Explain...PUhLeaase!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2001 02:13 AM
UnknownBountyHunter is currently offline Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Oasis is a British rock/pop group. Liam & Noel Gallagher two brothers more interesting in fighting each other than make music. They got the nerve to compare themselves with the Beatles. Well The distance between the real world and SW saga is closer than the distance between Beatles and Oasis. smile

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2001 02:19 AM
JediOasis
Better Man

my how wrong you are finti. Do they compare themselves to the Beatles? Yep, they sure do. But Noel and Liam are both quick to point out that they have had 35 years of pop/rock music to look back upon and the Beatles had nothing. They, the Gallaghers, have said that no band can duplicate what the Beatles did, but it is possible to make better music. Now, sometimes the Gallaghers can take it a little too far with the comparisons, but the Beatles, believe it or not, are not gods.

-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2001 03:54 AM
finti

No the Beatles are no gods its not my favorite band either, the point is I`love music very much indeed. I got a ton of cd`s but I haven`t found Oasis interesting enough to even consider buying one of their albums. In comparison I like Supergrass, coming to Brit bands that is.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2001 05:45 AM
Darth Daft

Yeah I like "Moving." As for Oasis, I've never really got into much of their stuff. I personally prefer Noel's voice to Liam's and "Don't look back in Anger," is my favourite of theirs. Apart from that, ain't listened to much of em.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2001 05:54 AM
Darth Daft is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Daft a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Daft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IGOTMYBEAT

Oasis are not as big or as good as the Beatles. But Oasis are the only worthwhile rocknroll band in the world today. If you wanna listen to girly stuff like Duncan Sheik that's fine, if you wanna listen to machine washers going wacko you can listen to limp bizkit or korn, but if you want rocknroll it's oasis. (except for their last album and 6 out of 10 songs on BE HERE NOW cuz those were crap!)

Old Post Jan 24th, 2001 06:03 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote