KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » Terminator 3 and 4

Terminator 3 and 4
Started by: Dslo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
alic88
Barzakh

good 1. i'll just ask her 2 do it with me! lol just kiddin. i dont think a machine can do that

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 02:35 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

someone sait that the terminator machines don't have genitals, i think they do and maybe the tx has a liquid metal ..you know and maybe it can be loose or tight...lol!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 07:44 AM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

they do have reproductive organs. in t3 when arnie arrives naked and then goes 2 a bar and all the ladies are seeing his body and are cheerin, if arnie didn't then they would b shocked! lol

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 03:58 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

I agree, but regardless of t3, (since i'm detail oriented) in t2 when he enterd the bar, one of the waitresses looked at his schlong ans was like..hmmmm and in either 1 or 2 when the punks at the observatory, when the laughed, they would have mentioned the lack of a schlong.. besides, the thing must look human before it accqures clothes and it wass made in exacting detail to a human

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 06:45 AM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skule
blissfully ignorant

the terminators have genitals of course, they have to pass of for humans and we have seen the scenes the women looking at arnie's wee wee.
i wanan see the tx's boobies, and kitty, is that so wrong lol.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 11:46 AM
skule is currently offline Click here to Send skule a Private Message Find more posts by skule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

isnīt Arny too busy with his political career to do another movie, mind you it would probably help his cause in such a mad house like the USA.

Attachment: bushinator2.jpg
This has been downloaded 52 time(s).

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 04:26 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

i would get her to go to the bank and rob it and ill be rich...........er and ill get her to stay guard just incase any police come

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 09:39 PM
masterofmatrix is currently offline Click here to Send masterofmatrix a Private Message Find more posts by masterofmatrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 02:01 AM
alic88
Barzakh

lol. i would just tell her 2 strip

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 04:12 AM
Evil-X
The Fear Of Not Knowing

I would let her taste my DNA if you know what I mean yes

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 04:21 PM
Evil-X is currently offline Click here to Send Evil-X a Private Message Find more posts by Evil-X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

v r fantasizing 2 much here

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 08:23 PM
jinXed by JaNx

Angry lets prey the world will end before T4

When i walked out of T-3 it was one of those moments when you walk out of a movie and you say to yourself "well im not getting those two hours back" having an in operable tumor on the base of your spine is more exciting and original than this peice of crap, even cameron diddnt want anything to do with it, when he was asked to direct it he said only if he had script rights but when turned down and given the script he refused and said i quote "after reading the script for T-3 i regret co-oping my franchise rights" so for all you fans hopin for a cameron return in T-4 be dissapointed my ass shits out more creativity than was given in T-3 it felt like i was watching a bad remake of T-2

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 11:40 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

that is your opinion. but most people think differently. i believe terminator3 is one of the best movies of the summer. not better than t2.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 12:02 AM
JRatT12

best kidnapping ever..

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 03:30 AM
JRatT12 is currently offline Click here to Send JRatT12 a Private Message Find more posts by JRatT12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

best kidnapping ever?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 06:12 AM
jinXed by JaNx

what the hell are you on about....kidnappings ? whats that have to do with the terminator series?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 06:39 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 05:56 AM
steveeeo

If there's really a T4, please make sure you can back up sources. To many damn rumors. Another thing, I hope Arnie can stay in shape, he now 56. MAKE UP!!!!!!! I have to admit that his body looked as good as ever in T3, A little trimmer. I think people expect Arnold to look as he did in T1 in terms of size. Actually, I think it looks more realistic having him more trim.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 11:41 PM
steveeeo is currently offline Click here to Send steveeeo a Private Message Find more posts by steveeeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviebuff

i dont think he would have a major role in T4 but i think that he may have a major role in T5(which most probably is going to b the last)coz by the time T4 is going to be released arnie would b on the verge of completing his political job. then he may have a major role in T5 but what do u think after 4 years frm 2day would arnie b able 2 maintain the same young looks and strong physique?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 09:19 AM
moviebuff is currently offline Click here to Send moviebuff a Private Message Find more posts by moviebuff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviebuff

another thing is that i heard it in news that arnie is losing in the pre-survey votes but not in the actual votes . whats the difference?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 09:25 AM
moviebuff is currently offline Click here to Send moviebuff a Private Message Find more posts by moviebuff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote