KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spiderman vs. Aragorn

Spiderman vs. Aragorn
Started by: chica16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
batmanrules

agreed

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 11:39 PM
batmanrules is currently offline Click here to Send batmanrules a Private Message Find more posts by batmanrules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gambit88
Blackout

i don't know about where the battle is unless one thing spidey usually uses his environment to his advantage while aragorn is much better out in the open where he can hack away but the problem is aragorn NEEDS to know where his opponent is so that he can fight him while spidey can be in a fight in complete darkness aragorn wouldn't stand a chance i'm finding it hard to believe taht anyone has any hope for aragorn.

chickens fun chickens good chickens part of the neighborhood

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 12:00 AM
gambit88 is currently offline Click here to Send gambit88 a Private Message Find more posts by gambit88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godfather
Godfather

is this a Serious Question? i hope not. it's like putting my granny against tyson!!!!

"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse."

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 01:47 PM
godfather is currently offline Click here to Send godfather a Private Message Find more posts by godfather Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gambit88
Blackout

she'd lose an ear bahahahahahaha

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 05:58 PM
gambit88 is currently offline Click here to Send gambit88 a Private Message Find more posts by gambit88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zephonim

When did Batman fight the Hulk? It really shouldn't have ever happened, they aren't from the same company, hence they do not exist in each other's worlds. Plus, just to reiderate: Aragon would not stand a chance, no matter where the fight is. Spidey is too strong and too fast. Aragon is a normal guy, he has no powers. He wouldn't be able to hit Spidey with a sword, and if Spider-Man can dodge bullets, how would an arrow be a problem. There is literally no way in hell that Aragon would be any kind of a match for Spider-Man. I can see no way that there would even be a fight of any kind, they are just on two totally different levels.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 02:45 AM
Zephonim is currently offline Click here to Send Zephonim a Private Message Find more posts by Zephonim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batmanrules

it was in one of those crossovers

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 05:14 AM
batmanrules is currently offline Click here to Send batmanrules a Private Message Find more posts by batmanrules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zephonim

Ah, that makes sense then. How exactly did he beat him? I'm having trouble picturing anyway that he could have done it.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 06:21 PM
Zephonim is currently offline Click here to Send Zephonim a Private Message Find more posts by Zephonim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zephonim

And is there any place online where I could see some of those crossover comics?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 06:21 PM
jinXed by JaNx

Dc and marvel have been doing cross overs for years. just about every one from each franchise has had a chance to fight one another. It was around the time when Marvel went bankrupt that D.C refused to do any more cross overs. Dont get to bitchy twords D.C though because they did give them a hefty amount of money to help. However it was Blade that pulled them out of financial ruin.

And aragon would have a good chance against spidey. Aragon is at one with nature. in the middle earth in a feild, spidey doesnt have anything aside of his agility and super strength. Aragon can cancel out spidey's agility with his offensive attacks, he is a trained warrior, each time he attacks, he is not trying to wound his enemy,but force him in making a calculated defensive advance, this is where he makes his wounding blow. Super strength isnt shit after you get implaled with a sword.

Last edited by jinXed by JaNx on Nov 12th, 2003 at 11:48 PM

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 11:43 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

This is a pretty dumb question. Aragon and Spidey are of completely different era's. Its like putting Sparticus versus Neo.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 04:03 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

i believe there was a thread about sparticus and NEO. It's not dumb. Can you tell me that you never pondered if Bruce lee could take jesus christ or somthing along those lines. Oh by the way if you give bruce some nunchuks i'd put my money on bruce smile

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 05:21 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Haha, that better be sarcasm mate.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 09:27 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

have youever seen bruce lee with a pair of nunchuks? I mean GOD DAMN,but i guess jesus does have the whole son of God thing going on, it would still be pretty damn close though

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 09:47 AM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Haha, they should make a movie of it.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 01:30 AM
gambit88
Blackout

ok that's just wrong and for the aragorn being able to beat spidey in an open field thing and his agility is cancled and so is his strength well have we forgotten on the movie when pete's fighting flash flash is moving so slow so unless aragorn could swing so fast that his sword goes faster than a bullet than spidey would be able to take the sword right out of his hand and jesus against bruce is just plain stupid jesus is omnipotent bruce couldn't do a freaking thing that's just retarded

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 03:22 AM
jinXed by JaNx

No, The hobbits would naw on parkers ankles while aragon stabs him with his big ass sword.

And i dont know man, Jesus may be all powerfull and shit, but so is BRUCE LEE.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 07:59 AM
Zephonim

Give it to Bruce Lee no problem. And what the hell are you saying Gambit88. Your post makes no sense. Are you saying that if cancel out his strength and speed, or that in the field in wouldn't have those?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 08:04 PM
jinXed by JaNx

i htink he was replying to my post about aragon being able to cancel out different aspects of spidermans agility

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 02:26 AM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Bruce vs Jesus. Sounds all good to me big grin

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 05:42 AM
jinXed by JaNx

hell yeah, i know right. i htink it is a pretty even match. I mean jesus has like lightning bolts and shit, but bruce is as fast as lightning. Jesus is pretty damn built, and well bruce..well he has muscles on muscles. this one could go eigther way people

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 08:57 AM