KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spiderman vs. Aragorn

Spiderman vs. Aragorn
Started by: chica16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
gambit88
Blackout

are you guys talking about the Bible Jesus or some guy named jesus from a movie or somthing? cuz if your talking about Bible Jesus that's just plain wrong

chickens fun chickens good chickens part of the neighborhood

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 12:54 AM
gambit88 is currently offline Click here to Send gambit88 a Private Message Find more posts by gambit88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zephonim

Nope, Bruce would wipe the floor with Bible Jesus. Would be a cool fight, but Bruce was a god unto himself, no contest.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 03:54 AM
Zephonim is currently offline Click here to Send Zephonim a Private Message Find more posts by Zephonim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

This really is an odd discussion. Jesus vs Bruce Lee erm

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 04:41 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godfather
Godfather

what about jakie chan!!! could he take jesus or bruce lee!!!

"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse."

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 01:31 PM
godfather is currently offline Click here to Send godfather a Private Message Find more posts by godfather Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gambit88
Blackout

ok Jesus made the universe and bruce and everyone and you think he couldn't kill him it's just not even right to talk about it.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 07:05 PM
gambit88 is currently offline Click here to Send gambit88 a Private Message Find more posts by gambit88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zephonim

I think he could, and Jackie Chan wouldn't stand a chance.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 07:18 PM
Zephonim is currently offline Click here to Send Zephonim a Private Message Find more posts by Zephonim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

LOL jackie chan..LOL

Bruce lee would Punch jackie chan, and Jackie chan's body structure would collapse. His bones would shatter to dust....jackie chan LOL....Jackie chan is still a cool cat, but Bruce was just a bad ass.

As For jesus, well that's why this would be the fight of all fights. The two biggest bad asses. I mean Jesus just has a cool style with unlimited powers. Bruce has the undeniable baddest ass style with also unlimited powers LOL . Even though God is apart of Jesus. I think it was God who made the universe. Jesus just keeps it under check. You all make great points, seeing how Jesus is the son of all creation, we better give bruce a small handicap. How does a pair of nunchuks sound. That would make it fair LOL

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 11:07 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Fancy any thoughts of Jet Li vs Jesus?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 03:33 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godfather
Godfather

this thread always makes me smile :-) LOL

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 12:50 PM
godfather is currently offline Click here to Send godfather a Private Message Find more posts by godfather Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zephonim

Jet Li is almost on the same level as Chan, just a little higher. Bruce Lee was a god. They had to slow down camera feeds to be able to see his fists move he was so damn fast. Jet Li and Jackie Chan are nothing when compared to Lee. WAAAA!! ninja

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 06:38 PM
jinXed by JaNx

jet li is actually a great martial artist. That was going to be his life, untill he was approached by Asian cinema. However when compared to Bruce. Well no one can be compared to Bruce. Especially Jet li. He has stated many times though the martial arts are and will always be apart of him, he has lost intrest in further training. This voids anything he could become, though he is still exceptional. Bruce Lee is the one and only martial arts master. There may be some monks hidden away in some snowy mountain tops somewhere who understand martial arts better than he did, but that would be the only exceptio's.

Bruce's fighting style was so brilliantly genious. It was pretty much an un defeatable technique, for the simple fact that he believed there was no style. So you could be fighting bruce lee, and he would kick you with a wung chun kick, then go straight into black bear, then back into wing chun.Then he might go into a boxing stance. Bruce was alos a great boxer. He was the undeafeted champion at his college. So it's not only martial arts when it comes to bruce. It's the whole kick your ass package. heres a fun fact, when bruce was growing up in korea, he was apart of a gang that would meet and fight on roof tops, he became such an important leader of his gang, he would always wear a metal chain around his waste, every where he went incase he was approached be opposing gangs Not many martial artists can alternate there fighting techniques like bruce did, what makes him such an icon in the martial arts industry are the stances he used. everytime he would change a move from a different art he would also change his stance back and forth, but would always start and end in the mantis stance. yeah BRUCE kicks jet li's ass, and all others.

Last edited by jinXed by JaNx on Nov 20th, 2003 at 09:30 AM

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 09:24 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godfather
Godfather

Bruce lee's fighting style may near unbeatable but Jeet Kune Do is also nearly impossible to learn successfully, unless you are a super athlete with super reactions which is what the style is based one, that’s what makes Bruce Lee a near god, to try to copy him is near impossible.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 10:26 PM
jinXed by JaNx

that's because jeet kune do is based around the theory that there is no style. you put it perfectly though god father. It is near impossible to master jeet kune do or bruce's achievments. Thats why i would think a match against the son of god is a perfect match.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 10:29 PM
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

Bruce lee is the master.Jet li and jackie chan are cool,but in a real fight...Bruce hands down.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 11:29 PM
mailedbypostman is currently offline Click here to Send mailedbypostman a Private Message Find more posts by mailedbypostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gambit88
Blackout

yea i would say bruce would win in a fight between either of them but i like jackie chan better than both of them anyway

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 12:55 AM
jinXed by JaNx

jackie chan is cool, and i respect him. I do have to say though i have been very dissapointed in his movies lately though. He hasnt had a good movie released since rush hour, and that is just because it was an original path to his career, but every movie since has been the same movie, just elaborations of rush hour. Shanghai noon was rush hour set in the past. The drunken master was a great movie but that was just a re-release for america. Whats goin on with chan. It's be because he's to old. he can do this stuff till he dies. I mean where are his stunts?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 07:55 AM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

I hear ya man, i was big fan of Jackie Chan around the time Armour of God came out (well i wasnt around then technically).. But then as soon as rush hour came out, like you said, a whole lot of hollywood hokie, particulary the tuxedo sick. Same goes for Jet Li, his american movies are useless, bar The One only because of its entertainment.

Bruce Lee would whip them both at the same time, what really happened to him by the way, concerning his death and all.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 05:39 AM
El Toro
Tszyu Crew

bruce suffered from a rare brain disease and was given paracedomal which made it even worse. he was diagnosed incorrectly and consequently and didnt recieve da proper treatmeant and therefore died.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 06:42 AM
El Toro is currently offline Click here to Send El Toro a Private Message Find more posts by El Toro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yep that is the reason that was given. Two autopsies were demanded. First time no reason was given, second time around they found the rare brain disease. which was agrivated by the pain killer's. Bruce never even took aspirin or tylenol, had he, he probably would have become aware of his ailment, because there is tylenol in paracedomal just not as strong a dosage. So you can imagine how much pain Bruce was in if he broke down and took some pain killers.

Any way diddnt you like jet li's kiss of the dragon? I liked"the one" the first couple times i saw it, but then i realized how much of a crap movie it was, and how good it could have been. I liked kiss of the dragon because i t is one of the only movies he did without wires. The story wasnt all that good, but for a martial arts flick it had enough. Romeo must die was horrid, and cradle to the grave lost all of my respect for jet li, i never thought he would stoop to such shitty standards as he did in that movie

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 08:43 AM
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

i have ALL those movies lol

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 02:47 AM
mailedbypostman is currently offline Click here to Send mailedbypostman a Private Message Find more posts by mailedbypostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote