KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Where are you all from?

Where are you all from?
Started by: finti

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gundark
Mayhem

Two of the guys here in my office leave for Jamaica next week for a relative's wedding for 8 days. I hate them. sad

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2001 07:58 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

If you would treat them better, they may take you along. Hating them won't do the trick. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2001 08:54 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Like I would have plane ticket and rental car and spending money of that magnitude lying around after Christmas. Yeesh. Why don't you come with me and pay my way, queeq darling ??? evil face

Old Post Jan 4th, 2001 01:34 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Can I come with you then?

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 4th, 2001 07:49 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

We have the marvelous plan to renew our wedding vows on our 25th anniversary. We're gonna have a Disney wedding to do it. Only 17 years to go. sad

Old Post Jan 4th, 2001 07:52 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

That is very long, very long. Good luck RC!

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 4th, 2001 10:06 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Just imagine what kind of rides they'll have at Disney in 17 years...pirates of the carribean in landspeeders. Cool. smokin'

Old Post Jan 5th, 2001 02:06 AM
Ratcat

Well that wasn't really the idea Gindy, but I sup[pose you're right. We (I) want to stay at the Grand Floridian hotel for 2 weeks as well. It's the best hotel in all of WDW.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2001 04:37 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

We didn't stay at Disney when I was there, but I heard its the best place to stay since its so easy to travel back and forth.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2001 06:03 AM
Dim
Creativity

I don't think I'll ever get to go to Disneyworld sad

Old Post Jan 5th, 2001 06:35 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

You can if you win the superbowl, Dimmy laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 5th, 2001 07:04 AM
queeq
Chaos

Gundy will all take us there for her honeymoon. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 5th, 2001 02:37 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

How about if I just leave all you fools there and me and Tommy will just head a little further south....like the Grand Caymans....laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 5th, 2001 09:03 PM
queeq
Chaos

Well, go then and stop making us jealous with your food and travel plans. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 5th, 2001 09:10 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH Jealousy rears its ugly head. evil face laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 5th, 2001 09:27 PM
queeq
Chaos

Yes, of you.... NOT. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 5th, 2001 09:30 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

(Gundark slams cookbook shut) And I thought queeq was my friend. Sniff, sniff. sad

Old Post Jan 6th, 2001 02:56 AM
queeq
Chaos

I am. But that doesn't mean I suck up at you all the time. You get the whole enchilada, Gundy-dearie, and you can make me one. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 6th, 2001 06:37 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Ummm..but this wasn't an enchilda thread. I think I already posted that I'm from Pennsylvania so....I'll just go make some enchiladas now. laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 7th, 2001 06:52 AM
queeq
Chaos

Yamyam.

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 7th, 2001 09:23 PM