KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Best Harry Potter RPG (not videogame)

Best Harry Potter RPG (not videogame)
Started by: Dany

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dany

Best Harry Potter RPG (not videogame)

Hi!

Im looking for the best "amateur" (there´s no an official one, is it?) Harry Potter RPG ... I know there´s a lot of people that made his own, so I want to know what´s the best of them smile

Greets from Spain and thanks

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 04:42 PM
Dany is currently offline Click here to Send Dany a Private Message Find more posts by Dany Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosooman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Worried

whats an RPG? confused

-TeamMir-

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 04:47 PM
Moosooman is currently offline Click here to Send Moosooman a Private Message Find more posts by Moosooman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brookealicious6
Brookealicious!

On the internet?
www.harrypotter.com has an okay one..But's it all message boards and kind of gets confusing..I tried to play once but the people got mad at me because I kept missing what they were saying...So I left..lol...PM me if you find a better one...okay? thkz smile

Why is it so small?
ttyl byez!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 01:56 AM
brookealicious6 is currently offline Click here to Send brookealicious6 a Private Message Find more posts by brookealicious6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danradclifeluva

wuts an rpg

SIRIUS AND LUPIN KICK ASS! wink

beer butterbeer is mmm mmm good (i noe cuz i had it at barnes and nobles when me an ma grl and ma sis went to pik up tha book)

Harry+Ginny love
Hermoine+Ronlove
Neville+Lunalove

New Orleans And Dallas R The Best Cities(even if r footballteams suk) thumb down miffed

Cheerleaders Are Tha Best

SRS rules

by tha way if ya read ma posts and tha spellins off dont mind it cuz im in summer mode and i dont hink bout nething except cheerleadn and chillian

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 01:37 PM
danradclifeluva is currently offline Click here to Send danradclifeluva a Private Message Find more posts by danradclifeluva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dage8_8

RPG stands for Role-Playing Game. They usually end up being a very complicated dice game with one head honcho running the show. In these RPGs people act out a character and gain experience points so that you can learn new skills and spells. And yes I am fully aware that I am a dork.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 07:22 AM
dage8_8 is currently offline Click here to Send dage8_8 a Private Message Find more posts by dage8_8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lokia

I belong to many, they are all pretty good... If you want to PM me there look for a Lirael, Lokia, or Cordelia...

Hogwarts I'm Lirael here.... It tells you how to RP properly so there is none of that *Walks to door* stuff

Just beginning - That one is doing okay, but it might close down soon.

Most People - 500 + people. I'm getting sick of it.... to many n00bs.... we now even have a Voldemort's Son..... **sigh**

My friend and I are coming up with a Harry Potter Dueling site....

LUNA/HARRY Fansite - Love Harry Potter? Love Luna Lovegood? Love them together? Think they were made for eachother? Than come and join us!

Slytherin to the core, don't think I am? Turn your back and wait for the knife to penetrate.

Slytherin men... Tom, Draco, Harry... what woman could ask for more?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 06:21 PM
Lokia is currently offline Click here to Send Lokia a Private Message Find more posts by Lokia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote