KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » To Clear Things Up...(This is for the new members)

To Clear Things Up...(This is for the new members)
Started by: UnknownBountyHunter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
UnknownBountyHunter

To Clear Things Up...(This is for the new members)

This is for the following members:
Darth Gahedda
Blazing Bolt
King Jedi

As I have seen there has been a bit of a misunderstanding these last couple days. We just got worked up when our council member disappeared. Now this is addressed strictly to KingJedi: I know you haven't had a real good relationship with EvilJedi, nor have you had a good one with me, I hope until only recently, but these arguements need to stop. I don't want nasty taunts thrown back and forth, I may have gotten out of hand at first, but that's because you were gone from this forum only, seems like. And started you own. None of us have a problem with you starting a forum, as FYI to you, I visit 7 other Star Wars forums, and I am sure the other members visit other forums, why wouldn't we? This isn't a monogamous relationship between ONE forum. That's why its called the EZBoard "Community" so people can diversify themselves in other forums. I would have loved to visit your forum, and post there as much as you and I did here, if only you told us. I don't think anyone here is ignorant enough to get upset with you on starting your own forum, if you told us of course. This of course is my apology towards you and I don't know what went wrong at your forum, but when my posting access is denied after I have done that once already and the Admin. is a past Council member, it bursts my bubble. I of course believe you when you said I am not banned, maybe its a glitch, but I hope our fights aside, you can come back to this forum. You have my solemn swear that if you would have told us about your forum, I would never have made a comment about the layout. Like Queeq said, I would have taken it as an ode to Episode-ii.co.uk's forum.

Last comment about me leaving in the past few months, I have a full-time job, we're talking 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I have to give my buddies beer (Our form of payment) so they can watch my animals why I am in here talking with you guys, otherwise I wouldn't be in here for squat. I have 79 animals, 1 wife, and 9 friends who also reach out for my attention, and sometimes I have to drop everything and go to the get-go when it calls, understand? This is not a lecture but trying to get you to understand, my leaving is not intentional to get you guys to worry about me, I can never warn you guys in advance 100% of the time on this. I just hope you can see the light at my side of the tunnel. So in conclusion...

WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO STAY HERE AT THIS FORUM KINGJEDI!!! smile

Oh yeah and BlazingBolt, Darth Gahedda, etc., etc., etc.!! smile smile smile smile smile

Old Post Jan 7th, 2001 12:58 PM
UnknownBountyHunter is currently offline Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Good, we're all friends again. Drinks are on me, as usual in the weekends.

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 7th, 2001 07:56 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Hear, hear !!! Lets all drink to goodwill among members smile

Old Post Jan 8th, 2001 05:51 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Daft

<Darth Daft walks in with a huge chicken on his plate>

We've all got time for a nice big dinner haven't we?

Old Post Jan 8th, 2001 06:57 AM
Darth Daft is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Daft a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Daft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

DD, you tempt fate with that remark. And I'm FATE !! laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 8th, 2001 07:01 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Daft

Well, Fate, eat up. But try and save some for the other members of course. And while you're at it, make sure I don't go over the top too much either. You know how I am with chicken...

<Darth Daft grabs a massive chicken leg and begins his meal>

Old Post Jan 8th, 2001 07:06 AM
Darth Daft is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Daft a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Daft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Take that thing into the Falcon and eat, DD. I'll charge up the main guns.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2001 07:08 AM
Darth Daft

Well I was actually going to TRY to share it with the other members, but if you insist.....

<Darth Daft carries the huge chicken into the Falcon happily chomping away at it's juicy torso>

Old Post Jan 8th, 2001 07:10 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Okay, new members...this is DD and he likes chicken. Please say hello and keep your hands and feet away from his mouth. laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 8th, 2001 07:13 AM
Darth Daft

<with his mouth full> Mrmph shoo gsnnno brgff shfflf....

Old Post Jan 8th, 2001 07:17 AM
theEvilJedi

Jeesh.laughing out loud

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Jan 8th, 2001 08:32 AM
theEvilJedi is currently offline Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blazing Bolt

I would like to stay a member and i am glad you have patched things up... I have my own ezboard as well, i JUST STARTED IT. Me, Kj, and this board should add each other in our ezboard ring.. I will if you will... smile

Old Post Jan 8th, 2001 03:30 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Just post the link, BB.

Hey, you didn't leave any chicken for me!!! sad

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 8th, 2001 07:21 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Yes, the link would be most helpful. smile

Old Post Jan 8th, 2001 11:48 PM
Darth Daft

Soz, queeq, you missed the happy dinner. You should have come sooner and MAYBE I would have gave you a tiny piece to eat or something.

<Darth Daft pats his massive stomach that is shaped rather like a roast chicken>

Old Post Jan 9th, 2001 05:45 AM
queeq
Chaos

Well, I smelled it over where I live and came as soon as I could. It's all that water between us that slowed me down. Just save a piece for me next time... If you save it he will come. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 9th, 2001 02:57 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Have a nice day. smile

Old Post Jan 9th, 2001 09:00 PM
Darth Daft

queeq, do you really think I'm strong enough to SAVE a piece of chicken? If it's there then it won't be there for long. Not if I'm around anyway. laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 10th, 2001 03:26 AM
queeq
Chaos

Control! Control! You must learn control! laughing out loud

queeq abides (and if you cook it he will come)

Old Post Jan 10th, 2001 04:08 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

You guys are in big trouble...laughing out loud (Gundark runs away from the scene of the crime before the mod squad shows up) Hehehe. laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 10th, 2001 05:16 PM