KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » dardevil

dardevil
Started by: tyrone08

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
krypto

the movie daredevil was one of the best right under the x men movies on my list i recomend you rush out and buy it for the kiddies this christmas plus the x men movies 1 and 2

you won't even have to wrap they are good enough unwrapped the kids will thank you and never ask for more christmas presents again in their appreciation.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 06:57 PM
krypto is currently offline Click here to Send krypto a Private Message Find more posts by krypto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daywalker
Vigilante

quote:
I personally think Daredevil has been the best Marvel movie so far.

Whoa! pump the brakes, I wouldn't go that far cool

DD was a cool movie but I thought it was lacking in alot of areas and could have been soooooooo much more than it was.

All I have to say is that the little playground fight between Matt and Elektra was a major embarassment.

Bullseye definitely made the movie though. I loved every second that he was on the screen. I hated the dark scenes too. I guess DD was surposed to be doing some amazing stuff flipping around from building to building but I could barely see it.

But all in all, I bought the DVD because I do support all superheroes. Been looked cool as DD but he was kind of boring to me.

Attachment: sdcc2003-279.jpg
This has been downloaded 31 time(s).

Blade

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 11:39 PM
Daywalker is currently offline Click here to Send Daywalker a Private Message Find more posts by Daywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvel Master
Stewie Griffin

Hey, Chica16.What the heck are you talkin bout?Daredevil was the best Marvel movie,like Mr. Fantastic said

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 06:16 PM
Marvel Master is currently offline Click here to Send Marvel Master a Private Message Find more posts by Marvel Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvel Master
Stewie Griffin

Shut up, Daywalker.DD was indeed the best

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 06:19 PM
Marvel Master is currently offline Click here to Send Marvel Master a Private Message Find more posts by Marvel Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daywalker
Vigilante

quote:
Shut up, Daywalker.DD was indeed the best

Shut up? laughing WOW! you have have some strong words for debating your point. Way to lash out aimlessly roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyway, it wasn't all that great, it had its moments but that's about it. Like I said, Bullseye was the best part of the movie. cool

Attachment: lvcc03094.jpg
This has been downloaded 30 time(s).

Blade

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 06:56 PM
Daywalker is currently offline Click here to Send Daywalker a Private Message Find more posts by Daywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

(please log in to view the image) DareDevil is not the best ever marvel movie. The CGI was crap in most places and the story wasn't strong enough.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 08:07 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

the CGI in spiderman was crap too!!! but it had a good and story

Ashes

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 11:56 PM
Blind-Enemy is currently offline Click here to Send Blind-Enemy a Private Message Find more posts by Blind-Enemy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

The action was great and it was very well-written.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 07:20 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote