KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Cowboy Bebop

Cowboy Bebop
Started by: Tex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DBZFan
** Put title here**

Thhe next movie they ever make for Bebop should be in theaters every where.Oh,they are making a movie for Garfield.And Spike Spiegel ROXS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 12:09 AM
DBZFan is currently offline Click here to Send DBZFan a Private Message Find more posts by DBZFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
narcil

just watched cowboy bebop a coupla weeks ago----LOVED it. ^______^

the ending thoroughly depressed me. >.< that show should have been longer than 26 episodes...

'Slay Evil Immediately'

-the Shinsengumi

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 12:25 AM
narcil is currently offline Click here to Send narcil a Private Message Find more posts by narcil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

I agree, Bebop should be continued for an eternity!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 12:38 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Does anyone find Ed annoying?
Cause I just love her, but my brothers all agree that she is thier least favorite character.

I dont see whyconfused
I like her untreated ADDbig grin

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 03:13 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

I like Ed, she's cool, I would have to say she is my third fav character.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 03:15 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZFan
** Put title here**

Yes.
Edd:It's a limpalimpalimpasidessides.
Edd is cool and funny,the episode were she goese looking for food was funny,the dog eats a mushroom and starts to hop around.And Spike eats a mushroom then later on Fay douse,then the other guy eats one,then later on Edd wacthes them,Spike keps on walking on the same staircase,Faye looks like she is swimming,and that one guy talks to his plants.Is Edd supposed to be a haker?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 04:28 AM
DBZFan is currently offline Click here to Send DBZFan a Private Message Find more posts by DBZFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

Yeah, she's a super computer genius, when the computer screen has fishies or anything it means she's hacking

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 04:33 AM
DBZFan
** Put title here**

Yep.......Like my sig?Got it out of a book by Brian Jacques.The book is called the Out Cast Of Redwall.Ever hear of that book?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 04:55 AM
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

OH nice...

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 05:11 AM
DBZFan
** Put title here**

Thanks for the enthusiasim!I see you changed yours.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 05:27 AM
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

yeah you inspired me, i couldn't think of one so i just had the rogue/gambit thing then i remembered poem i wrote a while back

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 05:31 AM
DBZFan
** Put title here**

Um................ER........cool?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 05:40 AM
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

lol

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 05:43 AM
narcil

i love ed!!! actually--one of the reasons i enjoyed cowboy bebop so much was because NONE of the main characters annoyed me. ^_^

'Slay Evil Immediately'

-the Shinsengumi

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 11:55 PM
narcil is currently offline Click here to Send narcil a Private Message Find more posts by narcil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

I agree I liked them all...except for Julia [was she a main?] In my mind she stood in the way of Spike ending up with Faye

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 11:58 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Yeah, I really didn't like Julia that much either, but I guess it doesn't matter cause she's only in like 2 episodes.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 12:38 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

And she died in the second!! Bwahahaha!!!!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 12:43 AM
Tex
Yumsz

Theres only one C B episode I hate, thats the one where Jet finds that little girl who's dad is trapped in a wornhole or something, I really hated that one!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 12:45 AM
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

Oh god I know that one, I wasn't fond of that one either. I also didn't like the ending of The Real Folks Blue pt2

SPIKE LIVES!!!!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 12:48 AM
Tex
Yumsz

I like how their always hungry with their stomachs growling and that their always broke.
Its very realistic wink

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 01:59 AM