KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » Terminator timeline?

Terminator timeline?
Started by: guinessmen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinXed by JaNx

maybe the director should have just written a more plausable script

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 06:24 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The ONLY reason there is confusion here is because in T3 they said John was 13 in T2 when T2 itself clearly says he is ten. It is one simple error that has cocked everything up but CLEARLY the error is Mostow's- any changes he makes to continuity are mistakes by HIM, not by Cameron who set it in the first place!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 10:31 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

mostow changed everything that made the previous two great, everything in T3 seemed to shadow everything in T2

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 10:41 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

most people think differently i think mostow did a good job following the legacy of t2. he also knew that he wouldn't b able 2 match the movie. he admitted himself. just watch it for fun and dont take it seriously

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 04:40 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah your right, im glad it makes people happy but it doesnt do anything for me, and even makes me upset at times cuz it wasnt even fun for me to watch, movies like terminator i expect alot from

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 08:58 PM
alic88
Barzakh

2bad, feel bad for urself, coz most of the people enjoyed it

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 02:12 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambarturion

Proof please..
You aren`t most people, don`t just blindly assume everyone thinks they way you do.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 02:06 AM
Ambarturion is currently offline Click here to Send Ambarturion a Private Message Find more posts by Ambarturion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

this is by far the smallest terminator forum. go to terminator3.com

terminator-3.co.uk go 2 other non terminator forums and c it for urself

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 08:17 AM
moviebuff

ambur just join thearnoldfans.com

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 10:38 AM
moviebuff is currently offline Click here to Send moviebuff a Private Message Find more posts by moviebuff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

even non terminator forums, every1 will say they like it

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 05:45 PM
Ambarturion

Alic88, neither of those sites have forums. And at no other board do I see the groundswell of support for T3 you`re suggesting.

Most reviews I`ve read do notice the major changes to the series and the problems it has. True a lot of people find it an enjoyable enough popcorn movie, but for a Terminator film I dont think that`s enough.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 05:56 PM
Ambarturion is currently offline Click here to Send Ambarturion a Private Message Find more posts by Ambarturion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bad banana

That's exactly the point: NON-terminator fans will enjoy it because they like the special effects and one-liners and are UNFAMILIAR with the series in the way that die-hard fans are. They don't know just how much was involved in the Terminator series, so of course they'll just take any eye candy flying their way.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 07:03 PM
bad banana is currently offline Click here to Send bad banana a Private Message Find more posts by bad banana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviebuff

well thats what u think banana boy.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 08:34 AM
moviebuff is currently offline Click here to Send moviebuff a Private Message Find more posts by moviebuff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bad banana

Yes, that is indeed what I think. That's why I made a post about it. Is that all you can come up with? Why don't you share some valid points about the movie like you're supposed to do within the thread?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 03:53 PM
bad banana is currently offline Click here to Send bad banana a Private Message Find more posts by bad banana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

u have every right for ur opinion. first of all, i dont like it when u say NON-TERMINATOR FANS LIKE T3, that is not true.i am a true die hard terminator franchise fan and u dont know how much i am still obsessed about the first 2 movies so much. i have got everything, just because i think that t3 is a good movie doesn't make me a non-terminator fan. to some extent i even agree with u, it doesn't fit in the terminator way but i liked it, it is my fav movie after the first2

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 05:15 PM
moviebuff

hey! banana peel as far as valid points goi have given them many timesand made my point clear that those who think positvey and practically about the movie(b4 watching must have understood that wont b better than t2.secondly those who will stop comparing it with T2 would like it and ofcourse the colections speak 4 the movie but i m atleat better than those who just keep repeatin the same thing again and again.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 11:39 AM
moviebuff

hey! banana peel as far as valid points goi have given them many timesand made my point clear that those who think positvey and practically about the movie(b4 watching must have understood that wont b better than t2).secondly those who will stop comparing it with T2 would like it and ofcourse the collections speak 4 the movie but i m atleast better than those who just keep repeatin the same thing again and again.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 11:40 AM
bad banana

I really hope you become a "Grammar Buff", too, because I can't figure out what the hell you're trying to say.

I don't see any valid points you've made, either. Telling people who are die hard fans to not compare it to T2 is about the most retarded thing I've ever heard. Please, get educated. Write comprehensively and coherently.

And it's bad banana to you, not banana boy or banana peel.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 07:52 PM
moviebuff

banana peel as far as education goes yeah i just made some mistakes. just tell me how many languages do u know ?and tell u what if u r educated enough to be on the computer learn some modern day techniques(stop remaining backward) .what i m talkin bout is that on the net u dont have to test ur english and use writng skills. u have 2 b brief banana and use some shortcut methods. u just said u didnt understand what i was writin and then u said i didnt make any valid points .i dont understand what u r talking about. go and decide what u have write first and then do it .what do u say BANANA PEEL!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 09:09 PM
bad banana

I say you're an ignorant little dick.

How many languages do I know? Please. You don't even know me. I am a native born Chinese who is fluent in Mandarin, Spanish, and CORRECT English. What are you going to say now, b*tch?

Also, your little "shortcuts" are nothing but illegible jumble that only shows your incompentency. It's called ABBREVIATION, dickwad, and it's supposed to help you read faster, not slower.

For ex, m. buff needs 2 stfu.

Finally, please tell me exactly what the hell "remaining backwards" is supposed to mean? Before you try to argue with someone, please, please go learn some English first. You're embarassing yourself for the whole internet to see.

And btw, in relevance to the forums, T3 is an okay movie by itself, but compared with the gravity of the franchise it blows. Got it? Some people are just retarded. It's ok, I'm sure there's help for you out there.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 02:39 AM