KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Happy Birthday Dim

Happy Birthday Dim
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gundark
Mayhem

DD is my dream chicken. (Gundark bats her eyelashes, makes clucking noises) laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 13th, 2000 09:59 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Daft

Ok, let's cut with the male bonding and get on with some chicken bonding!!!!

CLUCK CLUCK!!! wink

Old Post Dec 14th, 2000 02:12 AM
Darth Daft is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Daft a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Daft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Nice tag teaming there, DD.

Okay, chicken bonding.

*queeq gets out his BBQ spits*

Here Dafty Dafty Daft.

queeq out

Old Post Dec 14th, 2000 02:21 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Daft

CLUCK?????

<Daft Chicken tries to fly away, but the farmers have clipped his feathers>

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2000 02:30 AM
Darth Daft is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Daft a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Daft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

*skips happily after DD*

Cluck cluck cluck

Here Dafty Dafty Dafty Dafty Daft. Here Dafty Dafty Dafty Dafty Daft. Here Dafty Dafty Dafty Dafty Daft.

queeq out

Old Post Dec 14th, 2000 02:33 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Daft

<Darth Daft hides behind Gundark>

Gundy! Help me please!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2000 02:44 AM
queeq
Chaos

No Gundy, help ME!! Prepare him for dinner that is.

queeq out

Old Post Dec 14th, 2000 02:54 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

(Gundark, who has cleverly managed to escape the brutal wing clipping earlier in the week, flips her cape over one shoulder and swings in past queeq, gathering DD up in a mass of warm snuggly feathers, swinging her lightsaber)

"Take that, queeq...you'll never take us alive!!!" (Gundark and DD escape to the waiting Falcon) laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 19th, 2000 12:59 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

*queeq mounts 60mm blaster and shoots the Falcon's cockpit to smithereens*

Hehehehehe, come back and fight like a chicken.

queeq out

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2000 02:35 AM
Ratcat

queeq, would you mind getting off of that thing, that's a rther pervert thing to do with a 60mm blaster. laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2000 04:05 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Errrr.... I think I have been away too long to get that, RC. Please clarify...

queeq out

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2000 07:27 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

I believe RC is referring to the fact that a weapon (of some magnitude) is preferably mounted ONTO a secure surface before being fired, rather than being mounted by a...person. Thats you, queeq. laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2000 01:06 AM
queeq
Chaos

Aha. So by not mentioning the particular surface that I was mounting the 60mm on, RC's dirty mind started working. OK, guess I should forget the literary redundancy lessons and be more specific so some of us will not get any of their perverted minds triggered.

*rewind - queeq mounts 60mm machine gun on tripod riveted to a concrete floor, aims the visor at the Falcon's cockpit, pulls the trigger of the 60mm machine gun, a bullet leaves the barrel, flies towards the cockpit, hits the cockpit, cockpit falls apart in many tiny pieces*

Let's just hope RC does not get aroused by the word "cockpit", he might see another word besides that for a male chicken. laughing out loud

queeq out

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2000 11:57 PM
Ratcat

Ahhh, much better,

Old Post Dec 24th, 2000 04:37 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Cockpit!!! ehehehehehehe rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Dec 24th, 2000 10:11 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Oh Dim.... *sigh*

queeq out

Old Post Dec 24th, 2000 06:43 PM
Dim
Creativity

*looks sheepish*
I'm sorry...
*runs away*

Old Post Dec 24th, 2000 08:27 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Cockpit? COCKPIT! I wish i hade the fighter to have a cockpit with!!!!!laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 25th, 2000 12:07 AM
Dim
Creativity

HUH?...that went right over my head...

Old Post Dec 25th, 2000 01:19 AM
queeq
Chaos

I think you should close this thread due to excessive obscenity. And ban RC for a while to cool off. laughing out loud

queeq out

Old Post Dec 25th, 2000 04:14 AM