KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Second Cousin of What ya look like?

Second Cousin of What ya look like?
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gundark
Mayhem

Gundy will supersize anything you want, queeq-darling. (sound of queeq puking in the 'fresher on the Falcon as Gundark laughs, hehehe) Wow- is that what we all look like someday when we all meet at once ???? Who's the mystery third female ? This is really getting exciting, RC !!! laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 7th, 2000 02:13 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

That little remark was a bit too forward to me, Gundy-dear. laughing out loud
Why does everyone here have tendencies to cyber-adultery?

queeq out

Old Post Dec 7th, 2000 04:15 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I think the more relevant question is:

"Why does queeq think everyone is just out for a bit of cyber adultery?"

AND JUST FOR THE RECORD!

YES, I am VERY happily married, what is the malfunction here cos it's beginning to hack me off! Can a person make friends anymore?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2000 04:36 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

roll eyes (sarcastic)

It's just a joke...just pulling yer leg...Nobody (with a brain) really thinks any kind of adultery's going on here...Good grief...I'm starting to think the whole world's gone crazy..

AND I KNEW IT!!!! IT'S ALMOST A FULL MOON!

Old Post Dec 7th, 2000 10:59 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Oh good. Time to howl at the moon again. Care to join me, RC, and smoke a peace pipe?

queeq out

Old Post Dec 7th, 2000 08:10 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Nope!

Old Post Dec 7th, 2000 09:47 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

what's in the pipe ? smokin'

Old Post Dec 8th, 2000 02:20 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

Who are the people in that picture? I'm certainly not one of them. Also, I've seen pictures of me( I guess i look the youngest untill EJ comes up with one) DD, RC and Gundark. Where's EJ, KJ, Queeg, and UBH(has he even commented on the picture thing?) Also, Dim where is your picture, I haven't seen it but everyone says they have?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2000 03:49 AM
Xizor is currently offline Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

Well, the old topic answered a few of my questions. Dim, I'll grudgingly admit that EJ was acurate and not full of hot air(like when he said he'd get his picture upsmile ). You are pretty cute. As for UBH, his picture was hilarious, I imagined him tall and thin and he looked that way, but the B+W photo and how our celebrated farmer looked totally beat totally gives justice to the man. I do think that chair looks a wee bit uncomfortable though, and whats on his shirt? Anyhow, where is EJ and KJ's picks?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2000 04:03 AM
Xizor is currently offline Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Well for the price of a first class stamp, 29p ($0.45) KJ can post me a pic to scan and post if he want's.

Is that tooooo much to ask.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2000 04:28 AM
UnknownBountyHunter

Hey there. Wow! Second cousin. Well to answer some questions from the other post...

My shirt is blacked out for certain reasons, Bavaria (Preferably the Wielheim district) doesn't allow exposure on brand name products. What's so weird about me? Besides the fact that I am ugly, I know! I know! Also, scanners at the computer store where I visited are only black and white, good thing too! smile My little villa isn't quaint enough to fit American's perspectives stick out tongue I was going to scan my wife's pic, but she just won't do it. She thinks the camera will make her look fat. And about the trimness, sorry but farming takes a load off.

P.S.-That is the only pair of shorts I own, I bought them the previous weekend to seem "hip" with the Americans smile How'd I do?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2000 05:46 AM
UnknownBountyHunter is currently offline Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Oh puleeeeeeeeeeeeeese don't try at act American...I beg you! I thought your pic was cool..definatly had alot more character than mine...hopefully you'll scan some more big grin

Xiz, thanks for the compliment smile

Old Post Dec 8th, 2000 07:08 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Not sure where the ugly statement came it, but whilst you not my type! laughing out loud I think that's rather unfair.

Besides if you stood next to me then I'd be the ugly one!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2000 07:11 AM
queeq
Chaos

I think RC is handsome wink

queeq out

Old Post Dec 8th, 2000 03:52 PM
Ratcat

That is not going to get you anywhere you know.

IS queeq male or female, I always assumed Male but can't recall anything in here that actually onfirms that assumption.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2000 07:55 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Okay, I'm hanging around Daft too much again. Where is the link for UBH's pic??? As to the debate on queeq's anatomy, we still haven't figured out where she/he is from yet. laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 8th, 2000 08:02 PM
queeq
Chaos

Is there anything about me that will not be scrutinised? My name, my country, my genitals. tsk tsk tsk tsk. What is this place?

queeq out

Old Post Dec 8th, 2000 08:22 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Obviously its your favorite place, cause you're here all the time queeq. By the way, are you at work or at home now ? Its 10am here.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2000 09:03 PM
queeq
Chaos

Ah, that sounds like a trick question. Guessing where I'm from happens in another thread.

And I guess I'm a masochist. laughing out loud

queeq out

Old Post Dec 8th, 2000 09:55 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Well I'm at work and guess you're at home since everytime I jump back to the forum all the topics are updated since I posted. DON'T YOU PEOPLE HAVE LIVES !!!!????? Hehehe...guess I'll go post some more, that pile of work on my desk isn't going anywhere... laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 9th, 2000 01:08 AM