KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » X-Men: Evolution

X-Men: Evolution
Started by: DaActor06

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (129): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Evolution'd haveta be an alternate reality... age difference much?

~Ikobe

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 08:12 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Then there's Rogue, she's nothing like the comic book version.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 08:14 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ness
Dayz'd and confuze'd

i'm surprised anyone knows what they originally looked like.

Last edited by Ness on Jul 11th, 2003 at 08:20 PM

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 08:16 PM
Ness is currently offline Click here to Send Ness a Private Message Find more posts by Ness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Why would you think that?

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 08:25 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

the x-men is so old, they have gone tru so many different imiges.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 09:30 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Woman

Think of it this way....it's a show for kids

Cyclops LIVES!!!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 11:10 PM
X-Woman is currently offline Click here to Send X-Woman a Private Message Find more posts by X-Woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Yeh good answersmile

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 11:44 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

nice to have a change of path to the image and story of x-men. to me, if they keep making toons and whatever the same story, it'd get boring and repeitive. don't you think so? nice to see change once and while so not to lose audiences.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 06:58 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

Does Evolution Spyke is the same person as Spike from Marvel Universe? Powers and abilities are the same...

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 02:12 PM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psylocke

I like xmen evolution. It may be a little off but I still think it's cool.

"Actaully. I'd take the dangerous one. Becuase I'm not afraid of a challenge."

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 09:28 PM
Psylocke is currently offline Click here to Send Psylocke a Private Message Find more posts by Psylocke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i wonder psylocke and dazzler will be in the next season...

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 09:44 PM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

I still don't know what Spike can doblink Who is he?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 09:44 PM
Castor
Castor, Natural

hes like marrow, you know who marrow is. the only reason i compare him to marrow instead of the comic book spyke is because the comic spyke isnt as well known.

"Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to."

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 09:57 PM
Castor is currently offline Click here to Send Castor a Private Message Find more posts by Castor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

blink I'm really just a cartoon/movie fanembarrasment

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 10:02 PM
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

Have you ever see X-men: Evolution, Kes? There you can find all the answeres! big grinbig grinbig grin

So... can anybody answer on my question?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 10:12 PM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

seen*

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 10:12 PM
G.P
living bank advertisement

Verauko I think he's the same...I mean this Spike exist in the Marvel Universe... But there were several Spike(s)

Check on this site www.uncannyxmen.net (Cerebro Files/ Character glossary, then Spike III (the number is just there to make a difference between them))

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 10:31 PM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

I was on this site already and that's why I asked this question, I found there "Spike" and "Spyke" with the same powers... that's wierd... but I like it hie hie big grin

bunny <--- nuff, nuff... it's so sweet big grin

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 10:36 PM
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

I think both are somewhat off. Both evolution and animated, but that never really bugged me. As long as it was X-Men u know?

The only thing that really did bug me was in evo Gambit is working with Magneto! Yeah like that would have happened...oh well. At least he still has the ~sexy~ cajun accent!! [swoons]

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 10:40 PM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

in the comics and toon, wasn't he working for magneto at first? but when he fell for rogue or something he decided to turn to the good? i haven't read the comics and haven't seen all the old fox 90's toon epiz. but i do watch x-evo and read the comics. can't wait til season 4!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 06:44 AM