KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » In my defense

In my defense
Started by: Jedimaster3838

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

Re: Thinking

I'm always nice. You must have been misinterpreting me. wink

queeq out

Old Post Dec 6th, 2000 06:59 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Why, queeq is the nicest queeq in queeqland. stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 6th, 2000 08:42 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I couldn't have said it better myself. You should come and visit sometime. If you figure out where it is.... laughing out loud

queeq out

Old Post Dec 6th, 2000 08:46 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

My third nipple is playing up a bit.

I'm sure the weakest link will be on in America soon. Wasn't survivor shown over here? Or was it just Big Brother?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2000 12:15 AM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

So it's a British show right? On what channel?

queeq out

Old Post Dec 7th, 2000 01:35 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

KJ, is that how you got to be king ? With third nipple ? Are we allowed to say nipple here ? How are we getting away with saying nipple ? This whole nipple thing is getting out of hand !!! laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 7th, 2000 02:20 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

You seem to have a fascination for nipples, Gundy-dear.

*clue alert* Oh, now I see. The weakest link is on BBC2. Now I know why I never saw it, I'm not back from work when that show's on. *end of clue alert*

queeq out

Old Post Dec 7th, 2000 04:21 AM
Ratcat

*Yawn*

Nipple, nipple, nipple, nipple, nipple, nipple, nipppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
pppppppppppppppppppppppppple!

Old Post Dec 7th, 2000 04:34 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Mercenary
Shotgun Pete

STILL DON'T BELIEVE ME KJ??

Old Post Dec 7th, 2000 08:08 AM
Jedi Mercenary is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi Mercenary a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Mercenary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

I'm having doubts myself Merc.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Dec 7th, 2000 08:15 AM
theEvilJedi is currently offline Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Mercenary
Shotgun Pete

I can understand why EJ, you guys think that I'm doing this for attention, but If I was so into this forum, wouldn't I be posting all the time?? What do you think I'm doing at home. I'll tell you what I'm doing, I'm sitting at home hoping that I don't DIE. The doctors still don't know, I'm going in next week to see what happens. So you think this is a sick game to get attention?? That's preeeettyyy sads if ya ask me.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2000 09:19 AM
Jedi Mercenary is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi Mercenary a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Mercenary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedimaster3838

In my defense

Hey JM if you really are sick then I hope you get better, nobody diserves what you "have." I feel nothing but pity and admiration towards people who have such horrible diseases and especially this time of the year makes it that much worse. Now if you really are lying, well, thats pathetic. If your not, then a lot of people owe you an apology.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2000 10:09 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Good to see you back JM3838 smile

Old Post Dec 7th, 2000 10:49 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Mercenary
Shotgun Pete

No, I'm not lying JM3838, if I was, I would give you all the permission to kick me off this forum

Old Post Dec 7th, 2000 11:21 AM
queeq
Chaos

So, where do we go from here?

queeq out

Old Post Dec 7th, 2000 08:11 PM
Jedimaster3838

In my defense

Good to be back Dim. Sorry to be gone for awhile, but I had some things to take care of. I have finals next week and I have been studying and doing lots of homework. And to Merc, I believe you, and hope that you get better soon.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2000 09:15 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

We drop it and let things take their natural path.

Non one but Merc knows the truth and I echo the earlier sentiments of J3838.

Let it alone.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2000 09:56 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

RC always says it best...(sigh)

Old Post Dec 8th, 2000 02:22 AM
KJ
Sausages

Jedi Merc answer me this - If you do have a tumor then why did you tell us? Was it to get our expert medical advice? Or maybe it was just because you needed to talk to somebody about it? In that case why do you think it's necessary for everyone to beleive you? I don't beleive you because I know your lying. The other day, in the middle of a conversation, you popped in just to say "I'm dying". That really sounds like someone scared out of there minds with worry. Do you know what? I don't care if your lying. So stop trying to get everyone involved in your pathetic lies. Nipple!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2000 03:32 AM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

Is it loopus?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2000 03:38 AM
Xizor is currently offline Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote