KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Son of What ya look like?

Son of What ya look like?
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ratcat

Son of What ya look like?

OK, so as UBH said I can start a new thread. Ladies and Gentlemen you now have 99 more posts to come up with the goods.

Dim, as I know you have the webspace and IMHO you should have access to some tools for scanning in you job I vote you as first post a pic!!!

Sorry, but I had to put somewone on the spiot and I'm not about to waste anymore time asking EJ (who originally strted this idea of with "What ya look like?") as he just keeps wimping out and changing the subject!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2000 02:50 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

Whose Fat now UBH!!

Here's some stats for you UBH:

Harrison Ford- 6'2", 195lbs

Xizor- 6'2", 195lbs

theEvilJedi- 6'1", 193lbs

UnknownBountyHunter- 6'1", 165lbssick

Lets see, Ford is a stud and I am a TOWER OF POWER, so lets not here anymore about 195 bein large you little string bean!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2000 05:02 AM
Xizor is currently offline Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Re: Whose Fat now UBH!!

Okay RC, your last post to me on the previous what ya look like was greek. The only thing I am capable of here is attaching a digital photo to an e-mail, so if you or Dim will give me your e-mail address I shall be jolly happy to zip it off to you so you can wave your wand and make it magically appear here. Many blessing on your sandcrawlers.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2000 05:40 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Gundark, you can send it to me at [email protected] smile

and RC...I really am working on it...I'm sorry...it sucks because I don't have anyone to take a pic of me...I was in the bedroom this morning trying to hold it so I could do it myself big grin ....it's going to look SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO goofy

Old Post Nov 6th, 2000 06:47 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

I'm going to fax Dim a picture later this week.Dim I need to know your fax address.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Nov 6th, 2000 08:09 AM
theEvilJedi is currently offline Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

ANyone who wants me to host a picture, send it to [email protected] and I will send the URL for it by return.

BTW, was that a hard address to figure out or something???

Old Post Nov 6th, 2000 04:58 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Sorry to double post, but hey there where a number of hours between the two and this deserves it's own post. I can't help it that you lot are lagging behind! laughing out loud

As we are still waiting, I'd thought I post some more and in an act of SHAMELESS self promotion I'm going to subject you to some of my holiday snaps!!!!

www.episode-2.co.uk/featu...orida2000/ is the URL that will take you to Ratcats Florida 2000 trip, enjoy!!!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2000 03:34 AM
UnknownBountyHunter

Just as an update on my size/shape. I had my wife measure me, I am currently 72", shorter than I originally thought, and I am 172lb. eek! : Gosh darn it, I am fat sad

Old Post Nov 7th, 2000 06:21 AM
UnknownBountyHunter is currently offline Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

That is still thin UBH.What do you eat?Rice cakes and beans?

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Nov 7th, 2000 06:43 AM
theEvilJedi is currently offline Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Look, I think I win the tubby of the Forum award unless you have photgraphic proof to the contrary. smile

Old Post Nov 7th, 2000 09:16 PM
Xizor

EJ, I think it's rice cakes and celery sticks!smile UBH, you can't be fat b/c me and Harrison are TOWERS OF POWER!!!!!! and we weigh in more then 20lbs hevier then you.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2000 12:14 AM
Xizor is currently offline Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

UBH, 172lbs is like just over 12 stones, that's like 2/3 of me!!! I would have thought being a farmer would beef you up a bit...

My doctor has said around 190lbs for me is a target and I'm only 1 innch taller than you.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2000 03:36 AM
Xizor

At 6'3" your doctor wants you to weigh less then me? Maybe it's b/c I am all muscle and a TOWER OF POWER!!!!!smile

Old Post Nov 8th, 2000 04:38 AM
Dim
Creativity

Yeah but probably because RC is medium-large framed...I think UBH might be kind of dainty..wink J/K

Old Post Nov 8th, 2000 02:17 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Now don't beat around the bush, It's just large framed!!!

Xiz, No I'm 6ft1inch. I was comparing my heat to UBH who is 6ft dead. Actually I'm 6ft 1.5inchs but I wasn't going to be superficial and mention to on 8/16ths.... I used to be 6ft2, bt apparently I've shrunk!!!

ACtually, I'm very large build under the flabby bits. Even before I put on a little weight I had troublw finding suits that where big enough on the chest and arms together.

Apparently all men with a 48inch chest are short, squat people. I've always had a large upper body, though a really crappy lung capacity. Must have been all those cigareets I used to smoke.

"He, he, Smoke free since 93!!!"

Old Post Nov 8th, 2000 02:44 PM
Dim
Creativity

I know...I can tell from your pics that you are a big man...and I'm not talking about weight...you could be underweight and still be a big man...Where as I believe I remember UBH saying that he was kinda small boned (I think I remember that)

As it is...I think you look fine...

And as far as I'm concerned I would win a tubby award too...I have to loose 15-20 pounds...and at 5'3" that's a bit.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2000 08:01 PM
Ratcat

We wouldn't know, having not seen a picture....... wink

Old Post Nov 8th, 2000 09:21 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

My buddy Wes here at the office is gonna take some digital photos of me on friday and I'll e-mail them to Dim or RC pronto. Keep your shirts on, we do have to get some work done around here first. Maybe we can get to it tomorrow, but not today, I have an eye exam this afternoon. rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Nov 9th, 2000 12:38 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

See, that's really my problem. I got this new Digital camera before I went on vacation and now I just keep taking pictures.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2000 06:51 AM
UnknownBountyHunter

Just cause the USA is the #1 country in overweight people doesn't mean you insult me stick out tongue J/k, actually I look overweight to some Germans. Even with all the beer we inhale, the beer-belly percentage is awfully small.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2000 05:04 AM
UnknownBountyHunter is currently offline Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote